User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I think he's running into problems sourcing more of the product. Nothing we can really do about that right now

I was looking forward to running it but at least we have Cobalt's review!

Yes this is true. Delay after delay after delay.

I have contacted all the prize winners and alternative prizes will be awarded in the meantime. This is not to say this product won't be back any day, because it might. I just can't have this forum and a bunch of people sitting on orders. These specialty items are getting harder and harder to get our hands on

This month has been a bit nightmarish except the forum and the members here have been AMAZING in handling these issues.

"If" and when these return, the winners will get their current prizes and I will send the energy drinks in addition at no cost.

On a positive note, we did get another new Merchant Account. And Activ~8 is back in stock at full capacity. So a few little things are coming back into place. I am here if anyone needs anything, thanx SS for your patience.

Also, I think we are awaiting one other review from BONEDADDY Any word man? The in-person reviews that I had clients run, were all 10/10..so of course they are all asking for more as well
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 08-05-2014 at 09:17 AM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually feel human again, so I can go with it at anytime. The plan was to hit it Friday as I have a show, BUT....if you guys want I can do it later today or tomorrow or whatever. You tell me when and how and I'll get on it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 sips and 250 mg phenibut before a first date today

Success... Lol we talkin small sips. 1/5 bottle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    2 sips and 250 mg phenibut before a first date today

Success... Lol we talkin small sips. 1/5 bottle?
    Define success :-)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just was a really good date and I impressed her in general

We split off at midnight.
    I went to go lift and hit shoulders for 2 hours including 102 reps of 135 overhead press lol

I ended up awake until 6 am.... From 1/5 bottle at around 6 pm

I would never take more than what I took lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dammit I want this
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit! I'm a fan! Our show was to start at 9. On an empty stomach I took half the bottle at 8:30. After about 20 minutes or so, I'm feeling nothing really and I'm thinking, 'Fuck this...I knew I should have taken the whole damn bottle'.....and I was going to finish the bottle, but my guitarist struck up a conversation about the show before I could. By then, it was time to go on. About halfway through the 1st song, I got this 'FUCK YEAH' feeling......I'm not sure I can explain it. I just started feeling like a million bucks, and I felt like I was firing on all cylinders, and my head was clear and free.....I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!! I was jacked with energy and vigor, but nbot the cracked out feeling from stims......I've never taken anything that made me feel the way this did last night. Half a bottle lasted me probably 5 or so hours. I was pissed when the show was over. I tried to talk everyone into playing more, I was pumped, jazzed, geeked, whatever.....let's just do something!!

I've another show tonight and half a bottle left. I'm going to follow the same protocol except I'm going to take it 45 minutes before we go on. I can't fucking wait.

Did I drop enough F bombs for everyone?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liquid Dubstep -BETA TEST Review Thread :)

Fucken Fabulous !!

Sounds great.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!!
    LOL
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Holy shit! I'm a fan! Our show was to start at 9. On an empty stomach I took half the bottle at 8:30. After about 20 minutes or so, I'm feeling nothing really and I'm thinking, 'Fuck this...I knew I should have taken the whole damn bottle'.....and I was going to finish the bottle, but my guitarist struck up a conversation about the show before I could. By then, it was time to go on. About halfway through the 1st song, I got this 'FUCK YEAH' feeling......I'm not sure I can explain it. I just started feeling like a million bucks, and I felt like I was firing on all cylinders, and my head was clear and free.....I had no fucks to give and I was loving the fuck out of life!! I was jacked with energy and vigor, but nbot the cracked out feeling from stims......I've never taken anything that made me feel the way this did last night. Half a bottle lasted me probably 5 or so hours. I was pissed when the show was over. I tried to talk everyone into playing more, I was pumped, jazzed, geeked, whatever.....let's just do something!!

I've another show tonight and half a bottle left. I'm going to follow the same protocol except I'm going to take it 45 minutes before we go on. I can't fucking wait.

Did I drop enough F bombs for everyone?
    lol best post ever! I hope everything works out with Wes on the delays on this product I need to try this shit
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC