User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liquid Dubstep -BETA TEST Review Thread :)

Ok it's official. LIQUID.DUBSTEP by MIND CHARM is on the way!

Will have 3 guys from the forum test. Chose guys from seniority (that i have known for awhile) and personal experiences on the forum. No offense to anyone I didn't choose..no worries, I will be bringing more and more products and happy to have the SS crew get first dibs

BoneDaddy, Cobalt and BBG will be the testers

(BTW I don't do this on any other forum, though , bc truthfully SS is awesome compared to anywhere else..Members, sponsors, admins, mods..awesome crew here

Anyways, so here is the official thread for the reviews. I have high expectations, hopefully I don't let anyone down. So fingers crossed this doesn't crash and burn..but I'm pretty inclined to believe it will be well liked.

INGREDIENTS (not 100% exact yet)

Calories 0
    Niacin 20mgs
    B6- 50mgs
    B12- 500mcgs
    Sodium-8mgs
    ENZYMES- 1mg (lipase, lactase, cellulase, amylase,)
    NOOTROPICS- 3000mgs ( noopept 30mgs, phenypricetam ??, phenibut ??)
    **Proprietary Blend** (caffeine, taurine, l phenylaline, taurine, tyrosine, malic acid, N-acetyl, Amp Citrate *analogue*, kanna
    5-HTP, Yohimbine HCL)
    WATER
    (Potential Cranberry or Grape Juice naturally occuring)

LIQUID DUBSTEP

A stimulating mood enhancement supplement marketed towards men and women who are interested in increasing pleasure in their sexual and social lives.

Product may improve stamina and energy, promote a feeling of well-being, produce euphoria, increase intensity of orgasms, and increase mental clarity.

Kanna, is a strong serotonin reuptake inhibitor, and acts in a extremely similar manner to modern, pharmaceutical anti-depressants.

Amp Citrate is used to replace the much sought after 1,3 dmaa.

Yohimbine HCL, a naturally derived ingredient from a tree grown in South Africa.

For centuries, it has been used as an aphrodisiac, and now may be used to boost sex drive, increase penile blood flow and maintain longer and harder erections.

Warnings
    Do not take with alcohol or medications. Do not take if you are pregnant, or nursing. Do not drive, or operate any machinery after taking this product. Do not take if your family has a history of heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, or high blood-pressure.
    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Not for individuals under the age of 18.

DO NOT USE WITH OTHER STIMULANTS, alcohol. Do not consume more then 1 of these within a 24 hour period.

It is often best to attempt to start with 1/4 or 1/2 bottle and assess tolerance.

Side Effects can be jitters,sweating, headache, restlessness, sleeplessness, etc..

Beta Testers ** Please DO NOT report results on the product label or bottle, etc..as this is not the definitive long term label or bottle or seal top. It will be a very generic bottle and label for this test, so please do not critique how crappy the labels are or are not LOL.

**also the first batch may be MISSING or have slightly lower amounts of the ingredients Listed, but it will NOT have any additional ingredients.**

Please comment on:

Taste/ Flavor - (its not the best or worst IMO ) there will be 2 flavors..some type of cranBerry blend and grape. Product is not designed to taste phenomenal though

Dosage used: 1/4, 1/2,full bottle?? what dosage did you use and how far apart from one another for example, did you drink 1/4 of the bottle, wait 20mins and drink another 1/4, etc....

Effects: Positive effects such as mental clarity, perception, mood, motivation, sexual urge, sexual improvements, overall mood enhancements. Please do not compare it to any illegal compounds on the market

Side Effects: If any. (I did personally sweat a little and clean my entire house. Couldn't sit still. )

Length of Duration: How long did it take to kick in..how long did it last.

Anything else that you can say about this product would be encouraged..You hate it, say it....But again, please no comparisons to anything illegal. Alot of people make comparisons with amp citrate, yohimbine, kanna, etc..and various dopamine releasers, that is not positive feedback and will just get the product banned sooner. This is it's own product and own effects.

Thanx SS Can't wait to see what you guys think!!
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 07-16-2014 at 12:37 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the opportunity Wes! Should we PM addresses?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do..I think these can ship in the am..

Ill two day them so you guys can have a nice Saturday evening

I think I have enough to give you 2 each. I will do my best to have 2 each.

Also I will be offering an OVERNIGHT option on the site if these are well tolerated.

I think FED EX has a small 15 dollar box that you can overnight these...so if someone wants say 4-5 that fit in it and need them in a jam..thats going to be an option for M-Friday.

Retail price is going to be probably around $15-17ish with a slightly lower price for a bulk purchase. "Might" seem high..but I'd imagine this will be far more then fair if they perform.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liquid Dubstep -BETA TEST Review Thread :)

Excited for reviews!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adress PM'ed, and totally stoked to try these out!! Thanks Wes!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking sweet. Can't wait to get this and try it out!

Dunno if I'll try one Saturday, got work, can't be doing that, lol.

Definitely shooting for Sunday or Monday though. I should video record myself.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm dumping a whole bottle down my gullet on an empty stomach the day it arrives......

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna go 1/2 bottle to assess and see from there
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I'm gonna go 1/2 bottle to assess and see from there

If I can send 2 each, the preferred method would be to take 1/2 at first, wait 20mins then re-assess... and then if you are ready for the remainder, hit the second half..

Def very speedy so don't want anyone having issues.

Legally there will have to be a limit per person. They will sell in 1,2 and 3 packs.

Mind you, lets say John and Jane Doe want to do more then one order in a day bc they live together and want 2 for themselves, then Jane can order 2..and John can order 2 on separate orders. I think there will be a 3 pack.

I have a PRESALE going up for "5" 2 packs of these...to get more reviews on these. a 2 pack is $23 dollars shipped, these will leave no later then MON/TUES in generic bottles and labels.

They will be $17 a piece plus 6 shipping, or a 2 pack will be $35 or a 3 pack will be $48 shipped..all will be 2 day priority mail unless the OVERNIGHT option is chosen

LINK TO SALE
    **PROMOTION** SUPER MOOD ENHANCER-- Liquid.Dubstep 2-PACK Beta Batch - GymNTonic.com

If the reviews come back below someone expectation, and they want their money back, it will be done that day, ZERO questions asked. But I wouldn't Beta Test something I didn't have 100% faith in

We are switching merchant accounts so paypal is the option right now. BUT, you can still use ONLY a CREDIT CARD on their merchant account!! We should have the new merchant acct in place by thurs/fri am at latest.

Even if you don't have Paypal, you can use their merchant account. At checkout, choose paypal. When it asks to enter your ID and password, look very closely below it. It says, PAY WITH DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD. Choose this option. You will then be able to see DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD or GIFT CARD OPTIONS. Enter your CC info and pay.

This is a little known trick you can do on any site. You can always use Paypals merchant account even if you don't have PAYPAL.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just from ingredient profile. I'd buy this for sure!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week