User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so both days i took this:

day 1 (2 sips) at 5 pm: it lasted well into the night, stayed awake until 6 am.

day 2, 1 sip at 12 noon: still stayed up until 6 am. both times i went on dates till around midnight and then had intense lifting sessions after...

effects: more talkative, constant smiling (girls love this lol), heart palpitations (awkward when she was watching a movie on my chest haha), sleeplessness, strong appetite suppression, definite comedown the next day.

this shit is LONG ACTING!

checking the bottle in the two days i used just under 1/3 of the bottle... strong shit

- - - Updated - - -

7 hours after first dose i did a workout that started with around 12 sets of 135 OHP to get 102 reps total. pretty good i thought.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night, I took the other half of the bottle about 40 minutes before show time. I reacted a bit differently at first....I got nervous apprehension, butterflies......like I had never played ion front of people before. It was very weird. That lasted about 2 songs. By the middle of the 2nd song, shit was ON! It was a repeat of Friday night! Mad energy, so fucking outgoing, smiling, putting on a show. Weekend is right, it makes you more talkative, more outgoing. I never meet a stranger and I'm already outgoing as fuck, so imagine how it is 10 fold. I owned that damn bar last night. Between sets you'd have thought i was the fucking Mayor. I constantly had a crowd around me. My wife wasn't the happiest with my wide-open, happy as fuck, get up and let's talk and do shit attitude when i got home at 3:30am. lol This is my shit now. I HAVE to have more. I don't want to play another show without it!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry in advance for this wesley lol

okay bonedaddy.... you should not take this shit lightly. it is a potent stimulant. you will suffer ill effects including adrenal fatigue, lack of zeal for life, a slowed metabolism (downregulation of various receptors), and full on addiction.

do NOT use this every show you play. my opinion is that this should not be used more than once a week.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I inject this directly into my brain every Saturday? Haha
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great updates, thank you guys

This was for the general public..and it still should be as far as I know.

To be quite honest with you guys, myself and a few of the other retailers I have spoken to have definitively heard people discuss even Nootropics as having comedown effects. I have heard more then one person who can have effects similar to a reliance type issue, though in the people I have discussed this with, they had addictive personalities and they had other issues with other alcohol or rec products in the past.

Noopept is one of the ones I hear alot of people become reliant on. 5-HTP is a natural anti-depressant as well that I have heard people rely on..meaning they don't feel happy unless they take it..

So truthfully alot of the ingredients in pretty much all mood enhancers and nootropics, though legal and natural release dopamine, seratonin, nor-ephinephrine, adrenaline, etc, etc...

Same goes with prescription products like modanafil and anti depressants.

So yes with many OTC products as such you do want to consider this before you use them if you have dependency issues, its probably not something you want to use regularly, or maybe at all.

These all have effects on the body that can make you super happy and when you come off you "might" crash or experience a low the next day. I personally did not feel a low whatsoever on this product and I tried it a few times. For me I personally do much worse from a single beer or alcohol. I can have 2 drinks and the next day I'm miserable.

Hopefully these come back in to play asap..I will let you guys know..

**BBG you will love this stuff..its great for a bar/nightclub type situation. Definitely makes talking easier, just kind of alleviates or blocks out normal communication issues like nervousness or lack of approach. You will be able to speak much more openly and definitively, and you will approach and command attention without hesitation.

I went to my buddies bar, brought one girl home..came back a few hours later and left with another brought her home. Granted I had my pheromone colognes on and don't give a shit to begin with..but that's not a bad night at all for $13 bucks for a LD and $12 bucks for a bottle of activ~8.

Maybe this will be a combo? Liquid Dubstep + Activ8?
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 08-10-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it in? I wanted to get this

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liquid Dubstep -BETA TEST Review Thread :)

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post

I went to my buddies bar, brought one girl home..came back a few hours later and left with another brought her home. Granted I had my pheromone colognes on and don't give a shit to begin with..but that's not a bad night at all for $13 bucks for a LD and $12 bucks for a bottle of activ~8.

Maybe this will be a combo? Liquid Dubstep + Activ8?

The Wesley Banging Pack coming soon to GymnTonic!

1- Cock strong
    1- Dubstep
    1-Activ8

Optional addon 5- Oral Trest on the way home.

Won't keep it in stock !