User Tag List

Thread: TRT Help?

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can go to those anti-ageing clinics, they will be more happy to prescribe 200mg testosterone a week to make you happy customer, you can also get stuff yourself- not all stuff you buy is UG- there are some brands that are made in pharmacies ( e.g. "galenika" test depo" ) as in some countries law on testosterone is very liberal.

Clomid restart may work as well, tough if your test. levels was always low (congenital hypogonadism) than its very unlikely that it will not work, tough you may try to run clomid+ low dose Ai permanently if it gives you good result- tough in this scenario you may not have good libido or you may not get "good feel"

With natural stuff is hard to get good results on permanent basis, tough it works for some.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You can go to those anti-ageing clinics, they will be more happy to prescribe 200mg testosterone a week to make you happy customer, you can also get stuff yourself- not all stuff you buy is UG- there are some brands that are made in pharmacies ( e.g. "galenika" test depo" ) as in some countries law on testosterone is very liberal.

Clomid restart may work as well, tough if your test. levels was always low (congenital hypogonadism) than its very unlikely that it will not work, tough you may try to run clomid+ low dose Ai permanently if it gives you good result- tough in this scenario you may not have good libido or you may not get "good feel"

With natural stuff is hard to get good results on permanent basis, tough it works for some.
    Jel, I was hoping you would pop in! I have spent hours reading everything you have posted in the past on TRT. Because Im only 35, there saying my numbers are not sufficient enough to be on trt??? My FT is "flagged" as low, but my TT is borderline. Because they are not both "flagged", they no longer cover. The out of pocket expense for AG-1.62 is $400 per month. I am currently looking at the clinics and weighing the option. My pcp is not happy either. He's recommending go off everything for 6 weeks, then re-test bloods to prove that I have always been low. Thats great, except it took over a year for my hormone levels to be perfect, and now I have to go back through the bottoming out stage, just to prove our heathcare system doesnt give a fck about our health!