User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT Help?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Bucks;38781]I wonder if you popped like 100mgs a day of oral Trest for 5 days before drawing blood work if it will drop TT levels by say 30 %? I know it's pretty suppressive , I just don't know how quickly it suppresses.

You would need to test it out of pocket with blood work to see what your levels would be.]]

So a blood test wouldn't show a spike in test while being on something? Is that because the bloods only show natural production?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could get your hands on some Superdrol, Tren types, or Ultradrol......that'd knock your T level in the dirt

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what I'm talking about, but depending on what blood test the insurance wants couldn't they also see that his liver values are out of whack if he were to hop on something strong like sdrol? It might raise some red flags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I have no idea what I'm talking about, but depending on what blood test the insurance wants couldn't they also see that his liver values are out of whack if he were to hop on something strong like sdrol? It might raise some red flags.

No worries my friend, SD and UD arent gonna happen.

However, on cycle Tren's will lower FT and TT when on??
    Last edited by wagon241; 07-24-2014 at 09:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon241 View Post
    No worries my friend, SD and UD arent gonna happen.

However, on cycle Tren's will lower FT and TT when on??
    Definitely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Definitely.
    Wow... Im no rookie, but damn I always thought your numbers spiked when on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All AAS, by nature, suppress natural T production. Hence the need for a 'T base' on cycle. To my knowledge, the only thing that would increase test (besides exogenous Test....) would be HCG, Clomid, etc.... Now, DHT derivitives may show as falsely as testosterone on panels, but I'm not sure by how much. No way Tren or the other increase testosterone. Run a cycle of something and go test your levels after say....4 weeks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check this out: Saw endo today, feeling like shit

You'll find some interesting answers on this thread.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 dova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juist my opinion.... don't use tren, it can be very harsh on the body. Even one dose of test will shut you down. Your own production of test will be zero, but your bloodwork will show high levels of test. Once you stop the test, after a couple of weeks your levels will be very low. But also your lh and fsh are near zero. A good endo shall see that you have taken something. A bit later your lh and fsh shall rise over the top while your test levels are still low. But only bloodwork van tell.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dova View Post
    Juist my opinion.... don't use tren, it can be very harsh on the body. Even one dose of test will shut you down. Your own production of test will be zero, but your bloodwork will show high levels of test. Once you stop the test, after a couple of weeks your levels will be very low. But also your lh and fsh are near zero. A good endo shall see that you have taken something. A bit later your lh and fsh shall rise over the top while your test levels are still low. But only bloodwork van tell.
    I have to disagree with you here as his natural test. level is too low to worry about shutdown and he has been for a while on TRT which did work for him, so on this case means justify the end.
    Also good endo would realise that 300 ng/dl is too low to live normal life- anyway if blood test would show low testosterone and high LH levels endo would think that he is primary- if blood tests would show low testosterone and low LH than endo would think that he is secondary (pituary not sending signal to testes to produce more testosterone). Also LH levels are not constant- one need to have a number of blood test before drawing conclusions. So unless his bloods show high test. no way endo will notice trick with AAS- and if he is using AAS for very short period other parameters will not be affected to level (eg increased platelets count) that someone will notice AAS usage.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 07-26-2014 at 03:18 AM.