Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    thank you very much

ive had days where i would go to the movies by myself that has really helped me a lot too
    I would suggest you to avoid energy drinks, altough they help at the moment long term it will make it worse- I do understand you as I used to do same, and still sometimes I take caffeine drink, tough I know I should not.
    CBT is good thing, I think it may be good idea to maybe add clomid- to top up your hormone levels, maybe bit of AI and bit of pregnenolone- I bet this would help a great deal, and combined with CBT- its win-win situation, as I body and mind work together, so its always good to address both sides.

Try watching "the Mentalist" or "House MD" or "Lost" or something similar, it will help. Also try to meet some people that you're good with that really like you as it will help, and you can keep posting here as well.

Other thing I want to say- depression is sometimes usefull thing as much as it may sound wrong- your subconscious mind/inner self or how would you say is signaling that you should change something, youre unhappy about things as they are- and if you were not depressed you would probably do nothing about it but because you are depressed you will have to do something- so it can lead to very positive changes.
    Sometimes we need to sacrifice today for better tomorrow.

Good luck bro'.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Chemicals in brain (neurotransmitters) are difficult issue, but it can be dealt with.

Sometimes just sorting out hormonal profile is enough- which is sometimes just improving lifestyle, tough most of times its more than that. It depends what the problem is, IMO most of depressions caused by chemicals are connected with adrenals- or low adrenal hormone levels, sometimes E2 can be issue as it has very strong effect on serotonin- so when too much E2 is there person tends to overact be abnormally sensitive (similar to women on PMS) on other hand when its too low it could present itself with similar symptoms or it could be plain depression where one just want to put blanket over top of the head and stay in bed (low serotonine activity),
    also if cortisol is low- body will try to compensate with adrenalin(s) which has downside, also it leads to depletion of pregnenolone which is powerfull neurosteroid and has neuroprotective properties....
    Low dopamine levels (sometimes because high prolactin) has it symptoms etc...
    I'm getting this idea that my adrenals might be compensating for low cortisol with adrenalins, depleting my pregnenolone as you say and causing my insomnia. This is guess work at this time without blookwork but my symptoms are very similar. I'm thinking 20 to 30 mg of Preg sublingual might be the answer or same amount 20 to 30 mg split between sublingual and transdermal? I dont want to do all transdermal because of the potential for high conversion to Progesterone that might cause suppression of DHT but then again, it might not even be an issue as Preg will work to balance out all hormones.