Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
thank you very much

ive had days where i would go to the movies by myself that has really helped me a lot too
I would suggest you to avoid energy drinks, altough they help at the moment long term it will make it worse- I do understand you as I used to do same, and still sometimes I take caffeine drink, tough I know I should not.
CBT is good thing, I think it may be good idea to maybe add clomid- to top up your hormone levels, maybe bit of AI and bit of pregnenolone- I bet this would help a great deal, and combined with CBT- its win-win situation, as I body and mind work together, so its always good to address both sides.

Try watching "the Mentalist" or "House MD" or "Lost" or something similar, it will help. Also try to meet some people that you're good with that really like you as it will help, and you can keep posting here as well.

Other thing I want to say- depression is sometimes usefull thing as much as it may sound wrong- your subconscious mind/inner self or how would you say is signaling that you should change something, youre unhappy about things as they are- and if you were not depressed you would probably do nothing about it but because you are depressed you will have to do something- so it can lead to very positive changes.
Sometimes we need to sacrifice today for better tomorrow.

Good luck bro'.