User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teens using HGH? I call BS

This article is clearly written by someone who has no idea what HGH is, much less what it costs. Teens getting their hands on HGH? Puh-leeze!

Survey finds sharp increase in teen use of HGH - WTOP.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they are assuming hgh=that deer antler velvet stuff. Everyone was on that at my school, little do they know they might as well just drink water instead...

Steroids yes, huge increase on those in the past 4-5 years from what I've seen. People love to pop dbol with no support/ai and lift hard, get big, then as soon as they come off they stop lifting, shrink, and quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where in the hell are kids getting their hands on dbol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all over... No idea what the hype is over it either, sure it blows you up, but you won't keep shit off a dbol only cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey. when i was 15.....i knew what superdrol was...and by 16 i knew peeps to buy juice from...sooooo..yeah...it's all us over-privileged kids tho i'm not surprised

i think drugs are just easier to get nowadays....depending on where you live of course....but central cali is quite plentiful

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be my conservative nature when it comes to this stuff. Hell, I thought gear was virtually unavailable until I once made an innocuous post about going to the dark side and had several rush to my side to help me out. But, Nate, like you said, I figured kids would be using Superdrol and M-Sten. I didn't think they'd easily be able to get their hands on the controlled steroids.

How badly do you think you damaged your endocrine system by using so young, Nate?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who knows. i will say that going to bed bfor midnight...and getting a good amount of direct sunlight...those 2 things alone even with a shitty diet....seem to drastically help my libido. maybe i haven't f'd it up at all...some people don't pct and come back just fine....but my guess is that i'll have to go on trt at an earlier age than i'd like....but i may just use clomid/ torem/ exemestane as a means of trt cuz those seem to make my libido better than half a gram of test and 800mgs of masteron...and some clomid with vitamin e was infamy's trt....so who knows

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol if you google it you can find it within minutes. Just finding a legit one is more work. Maybe and hr or so.

Sent from my nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Must be my conservative nature when it comes to this stuff. Hell, I thought gear was virtually unavailable until I once made an innocuous post about going to the dark side and had several rush to my side to help me out. But, Nate, like you said, I figured kids would be using Superdrol and M-Sten. I didn't think they'd easily be able to get their hands on the controlled steroids.

How badly do you think you damaged your endocrine system by using so young, Nate?
    I'd rather have them get their hands on legit gear. It's safer.

My biggest mistake for my cycle was not pinning and just doing oral only.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    who knows. i will say that going to bed bfor midnight...and getting a good amount of direct sunlight...those 2 things alone even with a shitty diet....seem to drastically help my libido. maybe i haven't f'd it up at all...some people don't pct and come back just fine....but my guess is that i'll have to go on trt at an earlier age than i'd like....but i may just use clomid/ torem/ exemestane as a means of trt cuz those seem to make my libido better than half a gram of test and 800mgs of masteron...and some clomid with vitamin e was infamy's trt....so who knows
    Our stories aren't so different.