User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 week Msten 40mg

Hey guys, so I picked up a modeling gig as Hercules (awww yeah). I kind of want to run a bottle of Msten for the next 3 weeks at 40mg to get as big as I can before the shoot.

Anyone think that's just a poor idea and I shouldn't bother? I've noticed in the past that 3 weeks on something like Msten does yield results. I'll be on trest deca the whole time so the gains won't just fall away after I'm done.

-Still waiting on ProGainz for the Epistane log, then I'll know which compound I'm running
    Last edited by BBG; 07-23-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do it

Msten is fun stuff, I just don't like the lethargy that hits randomly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Do it

Msten is fun stuff, I just don't like the lethargy that hits randomly.
    Go for it, just beware of the hypoglycemic feeling that comes with such a high dose of that stuff. You'll eat until you can't, and then you'll eat some more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 week Msten 40mg

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Hey guys, so I picked up a modeling gig as Hercules (awww yeah). I kind of want to run a bottle of Msten for the next 3 weeks at 40mg to get as big as I can before the shoot.

Anyone think that's just a poor idea and I shouldn't bother? I've noticed in the past that 3 weeks on something like Msten does yield results. I'll be on trest deca the whole time so the gains won't just fall away after I'm done.

I'm thinking of 3 weeks of SDMZ 2 just because I want to hit 245-250 this lean. I have to get my HDL LDL checked though before I do it. Not sure how I'm going to handle the pumps either. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Go for it, just beware of the hypoglycemic feeling that comes with such a high dose of that stuff. You'll eat until you can't, and then you'll eat some more.

That explains it! I was always trying to figure out why I felt so strange on it. Never made that connection, I would just break out into random sweats and be unable to focus on anything. It stopped ever since I added an extra meal in during the afternoon, but I never put the two together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I'm thinking of 3 weeks of SDMZ 2 just because I want to hit 245-250 this lean. I have to get my HDL LDL checked though before I do it. Not sure how I'm going to handle the pumps either. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Dose it high if you do, I did two caps and felt nothing for 2 weeks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the M-sten hypoglycemia is very real. I nearly passed out from it several times it got so bad. I was in the middle of a band show and mid 2nd set I started to get the sweats, the shakes and insatiable hunger. I could barely play. I had my girl get me a large Coke and I downed it between songs. It stopped the shakes for a little while, but then my sugar bottomed before the end of the show and it came back. From there on out I had to take Atkins Advantage meal replacement bars to shows with me and eat on them between songs with a sugary soda to keep the hypoglycemia at bay.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dam kg. u already using m sten??? negro, i'd stay away from that shit. epiandro...some peps...little igf1......that's fine....but orals and injectables i'd stay away from man....just friendly words of advice from someone whose used a lot and at an early age

and y'all be crazy using that much msten....i mean...i know it feels much better than sdrol...but still....y'all niggas be crazy

then again......ive become much more conservative and stopped all hormones.....course some proviron/ and peps sounds mighty tempting...especially since i have tendonitis in my shoulders now( i assume from improper form).....but eh. i gotta get a blood test this week and see how my body is responding to the clomid and torem....i'm sure it's responding fine.....just gotta get bloods to be fo sho.....it's nice having a father as a physician....i tell him what i want tested.....and that's it

if only he could prescribe me stuff haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My days of oral prohormones and DS's are completely over. I took my last dance with a methyl last fall. I never plan to do it again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they suk....still some orals i woulnt mind....trest...tbol..viron.....bt overall the needle is better

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the funny thing about laws and their unintended consequences. The dipshits in congress classify testosterone and other injectables as controlled substances, so people seek other, less safe and more toxic avenues to get their anabolic fix. People use what's legal and do more damage to their systems than if they had the real thing. It's really sad.