User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I really don't WANT to use a methyl. I really no longer like them and don't tolerate them well (bad indigestion in bed).

I just want to make sure when I'm standing up there in front of a bunch of artists that I look like a Greek God.

That's all I want guys.

To be a God.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CIA runs the drug trade...look at what they did with the sinaloa cartel...operation fast and furious.....it's crazy stuff

why the fuk is weed a schedule 1????? 1???? are you kidding me?? coke is a schedule 2! but then there's "sativex", a marijuana oral spray that people are using for a few different things and it comes from real cannabis plants and not that bullshit marinol...so why is a schedule 1 again if it has no medicinal benefit??

it's all craziness man. it's all planned. these flights "disappearing"..being shot down...all planned. all distractions...at least in own humble opinion that's what i see em as. just like anything miley cyrus or justin briber does. just crap to distract us from the real shit they do to us on a daily basis

- - - Updated - - -

ur modeling for people? nude? or just physique?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    they suk....still some orals i woulnt mind....trest...tbol..viron.....bt overall the needle is better
    You forgot head.....

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    dam kg. u already using m sten??? negro, i'd stay away from that shit. epiandro...some peps...little igf1......that's fine....but orals and injectables i'd stay away from man....just friendly words of advice from someone whose used a lot and at an early age

and y'all be crazy using that much msten....i mean...i know it feels much better than sdrol...but still....y'all niggas be crazy

then again......ive become much more conservative and stopped all hormones.....course some proviron/ and peps sounds mighty tempting...especially since i have tendonitis in my shoulders now( i assume from improper form).....but eh. i gotta get a blood test this week and see how my body is responding to the clomid and torem....i'm sure it's responding fine.....just gotta get bloods to be fo sho.....it's nice having a father as a physician....i tell him what i want tested.....and that's it

if only he could prescribe me stuff haha

It's in the sdmz 3.0. 10mg each cap, ran two caps a day, upped to 3. No sides to speak of from the msten, the m1t gave me some gyno scare so I dropped it and switched to 2.0 instead.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 week Msten 40mg

The SDMZ 2 is fucken dry shit. I've dropped about 4 Lbs and my joints are feeling their old age. Strength has increased and I will prob break a PR next week on leg press since I destroyed my leg years ago. Could have today but I didn't want to tear something since I had a lot of reps in already.

I've never had the veins in my arms ,shoulders, and legs that I have right now. Its fucken great!

Overall feeling good except a little heartburn , time for a little cruise after this oral run.

BBG did you go into a cruise dose after your nude modeling?

BTW how did the modeling go? Did Nate show up?