User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 JD70's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks, ordering today. I love ordering PH s!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    Thanks I'll do it now. I'm pretty excited about the trenavar/ epiandro cycle now. I was looking up Wes and he owns gymntonic. Thanks again man.
    Btw, do you have experience with trenavar and prolactin control? Would you suggest using an AI and inhibit p during or after cycle? I'm thinking no to AI, but maybe during and pct for prolactin control. Thoughts?

No idea, but I'd use something slightly stronger than inhib p. Run exem+caber/prami just to cut any chance of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, I need to research that more (exem caber/prami). Gotta try inhibit p (have some on way). Was cheap at lockout, hope it does the job. Will checkout exem caber prami if nec (I didn't know).

Question: since trenavar and epiandro don't aromatize, do I need to take an ai (like formestane or arimistane) on cycle? I've looked everywhere and can't find anything conclusive. I'm thinking a low dose, like 25mg@ night? Also heard AIs inhibit PH as well as estrogen. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would run it. Gyno happens from prolactin and estrogen, keep both relatively low and you won't have a problem.

What's your whole cycle looking like? I'd add a bit of a heavy hitter in there, like an msten or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I ran a triple heavy last time (my 1st) super dmz (alpha 1, msten, dmz@ 20mg/day of each for 6 weeks) and want to try this (90mg trenavar, 400mg epiandro) for 8 weeks. If I don't feel enough I have oxydrone I could add (msten and halodrol) after a few weeks but want to just lean out and give the old organs a break, then do a heavier one (like msten/hal/trest)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understandable. Up the epiandro to 5 or 600

If I was older I'd be the guinea pig and run it even higher. I just can't get over how much I love the epiandro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you seen epi andro hard? 100mg per cap! 60 per bottle, can get 3 for $95 now, which I did.
    IN STOCK! Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition (epi andro/stanolone/dht) #1 seller on GYMnTONIC.com - GymNTonic.com
    The owner of this co. Wes is on a lot of forums. Not trying to sell anything, but I was grateful when someone shared with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    Have you seen epi andro hard? 100mg per cap! 60 per bottle, can get 3 for $95 now, which I did.
    IN STOCK! Epi Andro Hard by Prescription Nutrition (epi andro/stanolone/dht) #1 seller on GYMnTONIC.com - GymNTonic.com
    The owner of this co. Wes is on a lot of forums. Not trying to sell anything, but I was grateful when someone shared with me.

I'm on it right now, 600mg. If I could go 1g, ohhhh lawwwwwwwd. Don't want to risk it though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'll see bro, you might be right on, but I'll creep up to that if it seems good. It's a relatively safe ph, as I understand. I also might try 120mg of dermatren for a time if I handle 90 good. Hoping for a dry, cutting cycle, it's been quite a while since I've been that way. To intro it to my system, I'll begin at least a few days 60 trenavar, 400 epiandro, then move up. I'm guessing you'd suggest I start the epi same time (was considering starting it at 2 weeks and continuing it 2 weeks after trenavar was gone). This would be for sides, which would come at 2-4 weeks, and to make pct a little easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, that deal was a little hard to find- go to the home page, then prohormones, then prescription nutrition. The 1st thing listed is the $95 buy 2 get 1 free.