User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Run them both at the same time. Start at 90 on the tren and up from there. For the epiandro start at 400 and up it as you up the tren.

Remember, I haven't used the trenavar before. Definitely keep up on your AI and Prolactin control and you shouldn't have any issues.

How long is your cycle? If it's 4 go to 6, I planned 4 for mine originally, but most compounds take a good 2-3 weeks before they even kick in.
    Last edited by KGPL; 07-27-2014 at 07:32 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 JD70's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, went to 6 weeks on super dmz 3.0. I plan on 8 weeks, maybe finishing with epiandro alone for a week. PCT hit me really hard last time, was a zombie with no libido (a new thing for me)! Those were 3 strong methyls. Have you heard that AIs hurt the absorption of ph? I took 3 econtrols / day with dmz. Some say don't take it unless the ph is wet/aromatizes. That seems like the last part I'm not sure of. I will take inhibit-p for sure. Trenavar and epiandro don't aromatize. Maybe take 1 econtrol/day on cycle? Or formestane ? Doesn't epiandro help w/estrogen control too? I just want to take only what's necessary and help the ph absorption.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    epiandro should theoretically help a bit.

1 cap of e control should be enough, but I would personally use exem/arim and prami instead of those otc options. While they don't aromatize, the body undergoes hormonal changes and might throw your estrogen out of whack. Best to just keep it at bay so you don't have to worry about it.

And no, I've never head of AI's and absorbtion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understood, and I know you know something about that. Thanks for your help man, I'm looking forward to it. Great to find out about epiandro! Take it slow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Need suggestions on dermatren stack

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    epiandro should theoretically help a bit.

1 cap of e control should be enough, but I would personally use exem/arim and prami instead of those otc options. While they don't aromatize, the body undergoes hormonal changes and might throw your estrogen out of whack. Best to just keep it at bay so you don't have to worry about it.

And no, I've never head of AI's and absorbtion.
    Hey I'm 3 weeks into this and doing great- have some noticeable gains, and muscles hard all the time.

I'm taking caber.5mg Mon and thurs, 50mg arim/day, and just added inhibit p that I had because I noticed a little fat on my lower pecs, to the armpit side when flexed. I do have exem too. Don't really know if it's real or I'm being paranoid, but what mg exem would you take with this dermatren (120mg) and epiandro (300mg) cycle? I was taking 500mg Epiandro but started growing body hair and aggression was way up so I backed off a little and it's still good.
    If I take exem I assume I'll stop the arimistane, till PCT. If you're still there I'd be grateful for a normal dosage of exem, on cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Need suggestions on dermatren stack

Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    Hey I'm 3 weeks into this and doing great- have some noticeable gains, and muscles hard all the time.

I'm taking caber.5mg Mon and thurs, 50mg arim/day, and just added inhibit p that I had because I noticed a little fat on my lower pecs, to the armpit side when flexed. I do have exem too. Don't really know if it's real or I'm being paranoid, but what mg exem would you take with this dermatren (120mg) and epiandro (300mg) cycle? I was taking 500mg Epiandro but started growing body hair and aggression was way up so I backed off a little and it's still good.
    If I take exem I assume I'll stop the arimistane, till PCT. If you're still there I'd be grateful for a normal dosage of exem, on cycle.
    Well I finally found it, after this post. 25mg EOD, or 12.5mg ED for exem on cycle. Sound right?