Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Thought about this post today as I set in the gym parking lot for 30mins just doing work saying maybe lift tomorrow!

It was leg day and then the lifting bunnies started lifting. OMG the one trainer looks like DLB!

Holy shit something switched on big time ! Heavy day lots of sets and I didn't use a PW. Legs are shaking, walking like I just blew 3 nuts!

Must be all that Trest pumping inside LOL!
    Ha! That trest makes you pretty alpha and gives you strength outta nowhere. I can't wait to try it in oil.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necropuppy's training log

I think the Deca is fully in gear now. It's been about 3 weeks and it's different feeling than the ace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    I think the Deca is fully in gear now. It's been about 3 weeks and it's different feeling than the ace.
    I think this will be my next cycle after a like 3 month cruise. You stacking it with any thing?
    Last edited by necropuppy; 07-29-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was shoulders day. I don't know wtf I did yesterday, but my wrist has been slightly hurting on the outside of my wrist, by my pinky, and today I woke up and it hurts to open my hand all the way up. I think I might need a day or so off and just do cardio... not too happy about that.

Smith machine military press:
    90, 3x10
    110, 2x5

BB shrugs:
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225, 2x5

BB front raises:
    60, 5x5

BB upright row: FAILED cant grip the bar without shooting pain.

Cable delt raises:
    30, 3x10
    40, 2x5

medium height cable lateral extentions:
    20, 3x10

Facepulls:
    60, 3x10

Arnold presses:
    35, 3x10

Peptides should be delivered tomorrow. can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    I think this will be my next cycle after a like 3 month cruise. You stacking it with any thing?
    Researching
    300 Trest D
    350 Trest A
    350 Dien A
    With original AndroHard in there.

Hell of a ride! The female rat is not cooperating with the research as scheduled. LOL

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I am jealous as hell of that stack. Did you start them all at once? Using an AI?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm jelly as well. That's a sick stack. I was thinking trest and tren, so basically same concept.

Had the same question as BBG, ai?

When I ran eq and test at 600-750 I didnt use an AI I think the high amount of androgen complemented the raised estro levels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've been researching Ace for 13 weeks now. Started Dien wk 6, Deca 3 wks ago and Androhard the whole time. I have dropped the AH dose some because the shedding is getting real bad even adding in Toco 8. I've never ran AH this long without a break.

25mg of Exem 3x wk and no Estro problems. Blood work at wk 6 showed Estro right in the center of range. I'm not as dry as I was before I started the Deca, but the Dien dose should probably be increased to offset.

Starting weight 218 currently 237 (huge recomp) been there for 3 weeks now, need more calories. The sex drive has been completely insane to deal with at times.

Necro what peps are you running? I was thinking of getting some GHRP-6 to increase hunger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally run Sermorelin or Cjc 1295 w/o dac and ghrp2. And even though they say it doesn't increase hunger, at night when I pin it I'm ravenous. I would eat until I'm sick. I can't imagine what ghrp6 would do to me.... I might try that whenever I bulk. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leg day:

Today I decided to switch it up because of the pain in my SI joint. I did some preworkout yoga and stretching while I waited for my PWO to kick in, which I should have always been doing because it totally made a difference in my workout. I also decided to go lower weight and higher volume, which worked, because didn't experience any shooting pain.

Hack squat (waiting for squat rack to be free)
    6 plates x 10

Body weight calf raises
    3 x 20

Squats
    135, 3 x 20
    225, 3 x 10

Seated calf raise
    45, 5 x 15

Romanian deadlift - Never done these before I figured I'd try these because my hamstrings are tight as fuck even with strecthing.
    90, 3 x 10

These TOTALLY stretched my hamstrings, I can still feel them burning. I felt it in my lower back too. I'm adding these into my routine.

Leg ext
    100, 3 x 20

Leg curl
    90, 3 x 20

Results? I left the gym walking like a freshman college chick after train has been run on her.... srs. I probably won't be able to get out bed tomorrow.

Peps are on the truck for delivery. doubtful they'll help recovery for tomorrow, but I can hope.