User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lookin good.

Can you do more that 10 reps for dips, or is that just where you stop?
    You might want to consider a weighted dip belt, or try holding a dumbbell with your feet.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Lookin good.

Can you do more that 10 reps for dips, or is that just where you stop?
    You might want to consider a weighted dip belt, or try holding a dumbbell with your feet.
    I've done up to 13. Also I've done 5 sets before too. Don't have a weighed belt, I'll try the Db thing next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I experimented with something new. Prior to this I have normally worked out fasted. I've tried eating a small pre workout meal about an hour and a half before workout, and I never really noticed much of a difference. Today was different. I've been doing peptides on waking, and then PWO drink and then gym. Today I did peptides, then 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1/2 scoop whey, and hour later, PWO drink, then gym. This made a complete difference. I hit PRs in almost everything today!

Deadlifts:
    135 x 10
    225 x 5
    275 x 5
    315 x 3
    335 x 2 PR!
    345 x 1 1RM PR!

DB rows:
    65 x 10
    70 x 10, rep PR!
    75 x 5, weight & rep PR!

Lat pushdown:
    85, 3 x 5

Lat pulldown w/ separate grips widest possible pulldown:
    70 x 10, 2 sec pause
    85 x 10
    100 x 10
    115 x 5, PR!

Overall I'm extremely pleased with my performance today. I'm also wondering if there was a difference because I switched peptides, I went from Semorelin/Ipamorelin to CJC-1295/GHRP2. I like the GHRP2 because I can feel it, and also from research it gives a bigger release of GH. I might try some Hexarelin in my next order, I hear that triggers the biggest GH release, but your body builds a tolerance to it quickly making it less effective.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 08-06-2014 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did yoga on my rest day yesterday, and it was pretty intense, I didn't realize now inflexible I was, nor how little lower back support I had. If you guys haven't tried yoga, I suggest it. It seems highly beneficial, plus the mental meditation and focus aspect of it really helped my psyche. People have been noticing that I have more a short temper than normal, and I'm doubt I'm going out on a limb saying its the Tren.

Today was arms.

Standing bicep cable curls -> biceps fully contracted behind head.
    70, 2 x 10
    80, 3 x 6
    90 2 x 2
    100, 2 x 1

cable triceps ext bent over, fully contracted
    30, 3 x 10
    40, 2 x 5
    50, 2 x 3

drag BB curls
    normal grip: 50, 2 x 10
    reverse grip: 50, 2 x 10

skull crushers:
    50, 3 x 12

DB bicep isolation curls
    35, 3 x 5 - last few reps were negative reps self assisted

don't know the name exercise holding DB behind neck and pushing upwards:
    40, 3 x 12

cable bicep curls elbow extended 1/2 ft from body - dropset from 40 at 10 reps each.

I almost didn't go the gym today because this fucking prami has me up every hr at night. I'm going to dose it during the day today, see what happens. Its been like that since I started, and now I'm starting to feel a bit exhausted, not terribly so, but its fucking annoying getting up every hour.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 08-08-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was a rush in the gym, woke up late, not feeling so good. I had to leave work early and then just passed out early feeling queasy. I had some bread that turned out was moldy, however I didn't notice it at the time. That coupled with the exhaustion from the Prami and taking the half dose of Prami earlier in the day did help a little, but I felt sick, prob the combination of the bad food and the prami had a multiplying effect on my symptoms. who knows.

Shoulders.

DB shoulder press:
    35, 3 x 12
    40, 2 x 10
    45, 2 x 10
    50, 2 x 5

DB shrugs:
    85, 3 x 10

BB Front raises
    50, 3 x 10

Rear delt machine:
    75, 3 x 10

Arnold press:
    35, 3 x 10.

Had to leave early despite my favorite tatted up fit girl was working out next to me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratz on the Deadlift PR. That's just THE best feeling in the gym. Soon you'll be in the 400's! That's where it's AT!

Tatt girls are such wicked temptations man.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Congratz on the Deadlift PR. That's just THE best feeling in the gym. Soon you'll be in the 400's! That's where it's AT!

Tatt girls are such wicked temptations man.....
    Yeah I can't wait til I break 400! Gonna video that shit when I hit 4 plates.

Chest Day:

DB Flat press:
    35 x 20
    70, 2 x 10
    75, 2 x 10
    80, 2 x 5

Incline DB Fly:
    30, 2 x 10
    35, 2 x 10

Weighted Dips: There is no weighted dip belt, so I had to have someone help me put a DB between my ankles
    15, 2 x 10
    25, 2 x 9 - was going for ten, just couldn't make it.

I'm diggin these weighted dips. I think this will help my chest grow. Thanks Cobalt.

Incline DB press:
    40, 3 x 12

DB pull-over:
    55, 3 x 10

I could have done more, but I felt dehydrated, I ran out of water flavoring to add to my PeptoPro+water that I drink intraworkout so I used a scoop of C4. This plus my PWO + half cap DMAA wasn't the greatest idea. I wasn't too stimmed out, but I felt like I couldn't hydrate, even with drinking water from the water fountain. All in all I felt good about this workout, I busted out 5 more reps per set on the 75lb DB, and also felt great about the weighted dips. I have to invest in a weighted belt.

Went to a water park yesterday with my daughter, and damn there was some fine ass women there, all scantily clad (obviously b/c its a water park). Got a sick tan since I did 500mcg of MT2 on waking w/ peps and 500mcg at night with w/ peps. I was red when I returned home, but my skin soaked it all up and now I'm like 3-4 shades darker. Love MT2!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the past two days off because of some stomach bug/discomfort I'd been having, It was affecting my sleep and draining my energy. I took a bunch of pro-biotics and rested up. Feeling about 90% today so I hit the gym.

Back day:

Deadlift - I stopped using gloves for everything but deadlifts, planning on switching to straps, but never picked any up. Today I thought I brought my gloves but I couldn't find them when I got to the gym, so these are raw. Surprised by weights cause I hit a PR raw.

135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 5 , rep PR
    335 x 3, rep PR
    345 failed. distracted by a tight looking blond shorty on ass machine, direct line of site.
    345 alternate grip x 1 - never have tried alternate grip before. worked in my favor.
    355 alternate grip x 1 - PR! shot for the moon while blond shorty was watching. Nailed it.

Bent over row:
    overhand 135 x 10
    underhand 135 x 10 - Got debilitating lower back pumps.

Lat pushdowns:
    70, 3 x 10
    85 x 5

Back pumps got so bad and were not going away had to leave gym. Bittersweet day, hit PRs on raw deads, and I was amped for more, but I couldn't push through the back pump pain. Came to the conclusion my lower back needs to be focused on and strengthened. I'm thinking this, my hamstrings and my glutes all contribute to my lower back pain and SI joint issues.

Does any one have any suggestions on exercises for strengthening lower back?
    Last edited by necropuppy; 08-13-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I did Yoga. Someone at work said I am going to become a 'beefcake ninja' because I was going to become limber and agile from yoga, that made me lol.

Today was arms.

Did lots of stuff. Didn't write it down, was in rush even though I had no where to be. I skipped work today because tomorrow is the start of my vacation for the next 9 days. Kinda just said fuck it and called in sick. On my vacation, I think I'm going to go all out and do split training I feel that I'm rested up with the exclusion of my SI joint pain and wrist pain, but I'm going to modify the workouts to be more wrist friendly.

What are peoples thoughts on cruising on a low dose of Deca, maybe 100 mg/wk and Test E 125mg/wk. I'm thinking my next cycle (2-3 months away) is going to be a Deca/Tren or just maybe Deca w/ a Dbol starter, would cruising on Deca cause my androgen receptors to be less reponsive to Deca when I choose to increase the dose?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reverse Hypers did a lot for me personally regarding lowerback strength. And Pull through's also.