User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Necropuppy's training log

Hey guys. I wanted to start a log on here. I really like this place. It feels like home. My goal of this log is to basically keep a record of my training and get input from you guys. I value all your opinions and suggestions. We all have the same goals here, to look fucking great and be strong as fuck. So anyway here's some background on me.

I'm a recovering heroin addict. I've used every there is, but heroin and cocaine was my downfall. I've been sober 3 years, and replaced my addiction with iron. I started lifting 6 months after going from sickly 135 to 265, all fat, no muscles. 2 years later I'm setting at 205lb @ 14% bf (digital reader thing).

Training? I train 6-7 days a week, 4 day cycle: Upper Chest/rotator cuff strength excersises (I've had shoulder surgery and re-injured post surgery, Back/Biceps, Chest/Tris, Shoulders, Legs, repeat.

I had low T prior to to starting (probably from opiate abuse and possibly family genetics). I started using some PHs even though I didn't get to my naty max, because I wanted a shortcut like everyone else, I abused them with short PCTs, so I said fuck it now I'm on AAS and not coming off, since December. So anyway here I am. Will upload pics from phone in a minute so you guys can see where I'm at and then I'll add in today's training.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 07-24-2014 at 05:55 PM.