User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Even if you're on heavy gear and thus recover faster, rest days always do wonders. imo at least 2 rest days a week.

Finally caught up with this whole thread! I did everything except heroin, but I've seen what it did to some close friends of mine back in the days. Very happy to see how you turned 180 degrees with your training and those pictures look damn good bro!

I'll be following
    Thanks bro. This is my new addiction!

I think both of you are right, so I rescheduled my workout two include 2 rest days, thursdays and sundays.

I took yesterday off to get a massage, felt awesome, but I'm still experiencing major pain in my SI joint, so I might be skipping leg day and just doing body weight exercises, stretching and yoga until the pain subsides.

Chest day. I'm combining incline chest and flat chest day so I can free up a day for solely for arms.

Flat DB press:
    35 x 20
    70, 2 x 10
    75, 3 x 5
    80, 2 x 5 - PR. was going for 3x3 but I got 5.

DB flys:
    25, 2 x 10
    35, 2 x 10

Dips:
    3 x 10

Machine overheard press wile waiting for an incline bench:
    1 plate x 15 alternating arms
    2 plates x 10 ""

Incline DB press:
    45, 2 x 10

Incline flys:
    30, 2 x 10

DB Pull over:
    65, 2 x 10 - was shooting for 3 sets, and then some Sven presses after, but ran out of gas.

I'm experimenting with the peptides 3x daily. Hopefully this will increase fat loss and recovery. I somehow misplaced my Clen, or someone stole it, not sure. I was going to throw in some Clen for the end of this run, but I suppose I can't unless it shows up somewhere.

Edit : just weighed in, 210 @ 13.6% bf (digital assessment)

Was at 204 same bf. I stopped cutting and I'm eating at maintenance, so I actually put on 6 lb of muscle in the past 3 to 4 weeks.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 08-05-2014 at 10:47 AM.