Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Personally I just take it when I start to feel a little estro side come on. Thats what works best for me and keeps me feeling really good.
    -
    Nice breakfast too!
    Yeah I think that this is the best method. My abilities to finish are increasing the further I get from my last dose of aromasin.

Weighed in today, a bit surprised. 210.6 and bf says 13.1. So I seemed to dropped body fat, I don't know of water retention is throwing it off, I started at around 207-208. I look fucking swole as fuck.

I'm moving again next week, but in with my gf who doesn't know I pin. I'm a bit anxious because I don't want to tell her, but I don't want to hide it. I'm going to tell her I'm on TRT I think. But if she snoops and finds a UGL bottle Lol that'll be fun. I don't think she'll care because I don't think I look natty, people drop hints about aas around me, so I'm sure they suspect.

I feel like 10 million bucks. Srsly. I think I might throw in the rest of my winny at 20mg daily to add to my look. Something highly androgenic wouldn't be bad... I wanted to not stack orals but I don't have the money for more juice other than some test to finish this short cycle.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 10-17-2014 at 04:23 PM.