User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait what!? :^( I was just checking for certain dna supplies for a friend. I emailed them and they never responded...darnit!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Even for the private guys?
    Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Wait what!? :^( I was just checking for certain dna supplies for a friend. I emailed them and they never responded...darnit!
    That's how I found out, initially. All my mail was returned after never receiving an invoice. So I emailed Wes and I was alerted to this fact... I'm so pissed, but also concerned, I hope it's nothing major, cause well I ordered a lot from them. I wish I stocked up. Never gonna see stuff that cheap and of high quality again... I can only hope it's not permanent.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too...I was thinking the exact same thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor man's bulk breakfast!

1 cup yellow rice.
    2/3 lb ground beef (lean)
    3 large eggs.
    Copious amounts of hot sauz.

Chest day:

Hit 90 Db flat presses for 2 sets 2 reps. PR.

Banging up weight with the Dbol n test. Loving everyday. More swole, noticeably so. Getting complements on gains. Prob should weigh in again, but I'm sure it's all water, so not really all that concerned.

Money is tight as fuck. Gotta drop peps. Kinda disappointed. I love peps. It's ok though. While they work synergistically with aas. I like them more so in the cruise to maintain gains and the "look".
    Last edited by necropuppy; 10-08-2014 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this test/dbol has been going great. Strength increasing. Added another 10lbs for reps on Db shrugs, 10lb on front raises, 10lb on Db presses, and that's only in 3ish weeks. Today is back day and I'm going to update later, but I'm gonna lay off deads and focus on pull-ups and other back exercises.

Interesting thing happened this weekend, I was at my gfs work and she works next to a hair stylist, one of their clients saw me and is in something to do with modeling and they want me for a photo shoot. I don't even think I'm on that level.... So I dunno. But theyre gonna pay me so whatever. Only problem is I'm mid bulk with wet compounds....

Also one other problem with this cycle. Delayed ejaculation. Now I've mentioned that I'm sensitive to this before, but could this still be prolactin problem even of I'm not on deca anymore? I think my estro is too low, I was reading that it's a possible cause. So I dropped my aromasin EOD until my estro raises, haven't taken it since Sunday, and I think it's becoming easier to finish, so should I just wait until I get estro sides such as bloating before starting to take the aromasin? Or just take it weekly?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I just take it when I start to feel a little estro side come on. Thats what works best for me and keeps me feeling really good.
    -
    Nice breakfast too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Personally I just take it when I start to feel a little estro side come on. Thats what works best for me and keeps me feeling really good.
    -
    Nice breakfast too!
    Yeah I think that this is the best method. My abilities to finish are increasing the further I get from my last dose of aromasin.

Weighed in today, a bit surprised. 210.6 and bf says 13.1. So I seemed to dropped body fat, I don't know of water retention is throwing it off, I started at around 207-208. I look fucking swole as fuck.

I'm moving again next week, but in with my gf who doesn't know I pin. I'm a bit anxious because I don't want to tell her, but I don't want to hide it. I'm going to tell her I'm on TRT I think. But if she snoops and finds a UGL bottle Lol that'll be fun. I don't think she'll care because I don't think I look natty, people drop hints about aas around me, so I'm sure they suspect.

I feel like 10 million bucks. Srsly. I think I might throw in the rest of my winny at 20mg daily to add to my look. Something highly androgenic wouldn't be bad... I wanted to not stack orals but I don't have the money for more juice other than some test to finish this short cycle.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 10-17-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Been minute since I been here. Fucking life. Hadn't been to the gym in almost 3 weeks during ttsnsititons. I'm back now!!! Lost a bit of strength, but I know that's recoverable. Update on my leg, running low dose deca (100/wk) has seemed to pretty much remove all pain.

I'm planning a new research experiment, for once I get back on track. I want to take advantage of the black Friday sale of pure oils. Thinking of getting DTC. What's the optimal dosage for bulking research organisms? I was thinking about getting two 20 mls and running it alongside deca 300/wk and test, 250-500/wk? Thoughts?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NP, where have you been bro? Haven't heard from you in awhile