User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'd say to hold off on the winny. TMT is a sick combo, you don't need much more.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Necropuppy's training log

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Yeah, I'd say to hold off on the winny. TMT is a sick combo, you don't need much more.
    Don't forget the peps, that's going to very synergistic. But I think you're right. I'll hold off on the winny.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    Leg/ab day today. I'm having this issue with my glute on my left side being super tight, and it's causing like stabbing pain in my thigh, stretching it for the past week has been helping, also my hamstrings are super tight too. I don't stretch as much as I should. .
    Go get massages done. I have this same.problem. It's the worst pain ever. Mine is down in my hip at the base of my spine on my left leg. It sounds similar. I had deep disuse massages, every other week and that bitch dug in deep. Then I'd do some stretches.

Also...fuck off try being 6'4-5 then come talk to me about chicken legs lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Go get massages done. I have this same.problem. It's the worst pain ever. Mine is down in my hip at the base of my spine on my left leg. It sounds similar. I had deep disuse massages, every other week and that bitch dug in deep. Then I'd do some stretches.

Also...fuck off try being 6'4-5 then come talk to me about chicken legs lol
    Lol! I'm going try that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I just noticed I'm losing hair. Ugh. Wish I had ordered some finastride when I dropped my latest order with ERS.

With the horror stories I've heard, I'll never use it. I'd look into Toconutriels man.

Also cobalt, that tren comment made me chuckle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! I'm going try that.
    Yeah tell her to just work your ass and stuff...All though it feels great all over lol. She identified my problem of my muscle group to strong over the other which was adding to the problem. So i had someone check my squat form and leg workout, and sure enough I was something glute dominant or blah blah blah. But the pain stopped that's all I care about lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yeah tell her to just work your ass and stuff...All though it feels great all over lol. She identified my problem of my muscle group to strong over the other which was adding to the problem. So i had someone check my squat form and leg workout, and sure enough I was something glute dominant or blah blah blah. But the pain stopped that's all I care about lol
    That's I really care about too. It hurts to walk sometimes, and in bed when I roll over and lift my leg it kills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you all think of Ben Pakulski's methods of training? Was watching videos where he suggests placing the muscle in the most contracted state then full ROM from that point.

I was thinking if incorporating drag curls, normal and reverse, incline bench curls, etc.

Another thing, I'm cutting, would any one suggest TUT training? Ido like the cube method, but I think that would be better at maintenance or in a caloric surplus.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read your first post (new here). One of my best friends from high school was a heroin and coke addict too. He's been sober for about 2 1/2 years and has been hitting the gym hard ever since. I think he just cycles test but not sure exactly. Either way, he's gone from sickly and small to a monster in such a short time. It's always inspiring to see people turn it around like that.

I think Ben Pakulski's method is great for hypertrophy. Really helps to target the muscle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AttackonHill View Post
    Just read your first post (new here). One of my best friends from high school was a heroin and coke addict too. He's been sober for about 2 1/2 years and has been hitting the gym hard ever since. I think he just cycles test but not sure exactly. Either way, he's gone from sickly and small to a monster in such a short time. It's always inspiring to see people turn it around like that.

I think Ben Pakulski's method is great for hypertrophy. Really helps to target the muscle.
    It feels great. Never felt better in my life.

I'm not totally versed on training and I'm seeing I could have progressed even further being more knowledgeable, but is hypertrophy suggested while cutting? Or does it really matter?