User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give some more spice to a epiandro/stano cycle

Hi guys!

I´m sitting twisting my head around a couple of questions and would like to see some input here.

First. I´m planning a "atlethic" cycle, means, looking for enhanced strength, endurance and recovery. I have been used AH and really loved that one but now I don´t know were to go for my epiandro/stano...
    I can get my hands on:
    LG´s Epiandro
    FRL Alpha Hard
    SL. Stano-300
    What should you guys go for in the first place? Frl has got som nice rep but I was honestly not very impressed of their 5-alpha test. . SL has been out in bad weather and I don´t know if they have get their things together...

It looks like the market in EU has been totally sucked out from stano products.

Question two.
    If I want to "spice" the cycle with something, what should you chose.
    A low dose "test" like 4-ad (androtest from Fusion, hype or worth trying?), Dermacrine or Alpha bulk?
    Ostarine?
    LG´s P-bold?
    Lg´s 17-andro or similar?
    11-keto?

I would love trying Iron Legions Triumphalis in a small dose but I will try to stay away from methyls..try...

Thanks in advance.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give some more spice to a epiandro/stano cycle

#1 EPI Andro Hard from PN or Gym and Tonic both board sponsors. It's a very good clone of Andro Hard and if you do a search here you will see the comments on it.

BTW I love AH !

#2 Oral Trest or Transdermal Trest will be great as a base as it's an awesome product. Again board sponsors have it.

As a methyl goes Epi or Halo is is light with cycle support and would help with strength. EPI would keep you very dry with stano or AH.

How long are you looking to run this cycle?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^. This.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halo + Stano + Diet + "Can Do" attitude = awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard good things about PNs andro clone but I can't find it in UK unfortunately... Not GT either. .
    So rep Stano products is hard to find. . Right now I can just find those I dropped in the first post.

2. I have thought about trest and would really like to try it but right now I'm looking for a not so super supressive cycle.

3. Ok, people are in to Halo. Well, I have never tried Halo but I have done a couple of cycles including OT and in my opinion that was "ish". Anavar on the other hand is really nice. .
    Anyone who have tried OT and Halo and can compare?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Didn´t see that question. I´m thinking about running the epiandro for 8 weeks and something more for 6 weeks. So the two last weeks will be epiandro only.

I have used AH and Derma with some success and I have runned AH and Osta with good results as well. What do you say about Epiandro (I think I will give Alpha Hard a try..) + Derma+ Osta...? I think that could be some nice synergy there...