User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trestolone and prolactin sides

It has been my understanding that Trestolone isn't likely to cause prolactin-related sides. So far, my subject has had some libido fluctuation. Initially it was good, then downright wild and crazy, then it tamed a bit, then it came back up and now it's been kind of meh. Anyone else had libido fluctuation?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that happens as natural test levels shut down. Estrogen has been a bigger concern than prolactin in my experience.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It has been my understanding that Trestolone isn't likely to cause prolactin-related sides. So far, my subject has had some libido fluctuation. Initially it was good, then downright wild and crazy, then it tamed a bit, then it came back up and now it's been kind of meh. Anyone else had libido fluctuation?
    I would say in my research that when Dien was introduced libido dropped a little for about a week but it came right back after. It been strong all along but remember I have AH in there as well which would make a difference.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Administer proviron ed and caber 2x a week and your subject might want to make sweet love to its own mother
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd try prami over caber. None of the associated heart problems. But it takes a while to normalize the dose from what I've heard.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I'd try prami over caber. None of the associated heart problems. But it takes a while to normalize the dose from what I've heard.
    For what we all use cabergoline for, the odds of any heart trouble are extremely slim:

STUDY: Long-term cabergoline therapy is not associated with valvular heart disease in patients with prolactinomas.

Long-term cabergoline therapy is not associated wi... [Pituitary. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI