Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTG protein

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTG protein

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet or not but this thread is for people to put what they're fave protein is and what has given y'all good results. With the amino spiking fiasco and all that it's hard to fińd a company to trust. And I don't want hard working people wasting their money and time with a lesser quality protein that has a lot of marketing and hype behind it.
    With that being said: I've been through dozens of brands of protein.. And In retrospect I feel like I was cheated in the past, not knowing any better and just goin for what people told me was good rather than researching..

I am currently takin PN problend and I must say its one of the best tasting and highest quality proteins I've ever takin, I've had the cinnabun, bbmuffin, and cookies and cream. All of these are phenomenal bbmuffin is my fav.. Taste like u mixed up actual muffin mix and drink it.. It mixes up smooth and doesn't bloat or nuthin
    I can't say enough good about mike and his company! I know gym n tonic are reps for them and charge a tad more but their customer service and selction makes it worth it and they've got my business thanks WES and the GnT team
    Bsn also yielded me good results.. True mass and Syntha 6. They also taste good (not as good tho ^^) TASTE is a big thing when I choose a protein, I refuse to drink garbage n be miserable. I like to enjoy my protein, its a treat after a hard workout!

Mts machine whey: seems to be good quality, I've only tried it a few times. The taste wasn't what I thought it would be, it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. I tried the vanilla, pb fluff, and the choc. The pb fluff was the one I didn't care for. All fluff not much pb..

These are some of my opinions, would love to hear others thoughts and experiences!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GTG protein

I love MTS whey, flavor is there and you know exactly what you're getting from a honest owner. Mixes perfectly with both water and milk also. No amino spiking BS that's showing up everywhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettDavis View Post
    I love MTS whey, flavor is there and you know exactly what you're getting from a honest owner. Mixes perfectly with both water and milk also
    Glad you've had great experiences with mts.. I just had some samples.. I like Marc ever since he had scivation !

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prescription Nutrition protein is the best...

I also enjoyed PES Select Protein, but still choose Prescription Nutrition over any others.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PN protein is the best. Once I tried it, haven't used anything since.

I've used their problend, hemp and casien. By far the best tasting protein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used the fresh whey, problend, and am gettin the basic whey next .. Can anyone compare the basic vs the fresh whey or problend as far as absorption, recovery goes?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: GTG protein

Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    I've used the fresh whey, problend, and am gettin the basic whey next .. Can anyone compare the basic vs the fresh whey or problend as far as absorption, recovery goes?
    Well problend has a mix of different protein for immediate absorption, long term absorption,... If you're tight on money, regular Whey is the best freaking deal at what is it? $8/lb IIRC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    Well problend has a mix of different protein for immediate absorption, long term absorption,... If you're tight on money, regular Whey is the best freaking deal at what is it? $8/lb IIRC.
    It's 9$ when u buy more than 5lbs.. On gnt.. 10 per under 5.. Still great deal esp when u throw coupon code swole I usually get things 2-3 days easy

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been a couple years since ive used PN protein its really good quality tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironjulius View Post
    Its been a couple years since ive used PN protein its really good quality tho
    Don't know if this is the time frame your mentioning but I read a few yrs back they had trouble gettin the flavors just right, we'll I assure you now that they are amazing!