Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTG protein

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    Don't know if this is the time frame your mentioning but I read a few yrs back they had trouble gettin the flavors just right, we'll I assure you now that they are amazing!
    the last 2lbs i got was chocolate off ebay i had to throw it away because it tasted so bad lol i won like 6 lbs for like $30 bucks but the other flavors were fine. i tried mixing other protein with it and still couldnt stomach it. they had some aussie casein a while back that was amazing i wish they still carried it

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never got a chance to try that.. :/. Anyone know why they stopped carrying creating hcl? I missed out on it

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    Never got a chance to try that.. :/. Anyone know why they stopped carrying creating hcl? I missed out on it
    Sept 2013:

The product will NO LONGER be for sale after this date. This is due to a Lawsuit claimed by Promera Sports. I do not have details of the suit, but it is NOT PRODUCT QUALITY at question, rather a patent claim dispute.

Creatine HCL will be continued to be used in ALL IN and any other future mixtures, however for now it can no longer be sold Individually. All remaining creatine has expiration dates of 3/15 so they are all brand new.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch.. I hate to see a good company get brought down by stuff like that.. IMO As long as they're honest about the label and offer quality product let em be ..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PN Nutrition Fresh Whey Isolate in one of the gourmet flavors you can ask them to flavor heavy if you want a bolder flavor. The plain is very mild in water and easy to drink and is versatile to add to cereals, smoothies , waffles etc.

The Problend is one of my favorites love the Blueberry

I have used lots of TN and they are good too, many flavor options and quality stuff.

Flavor wise and if it fits in your diet it is hard to beat Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Lemon Cream Pie..it is fvcking delicious. Thier Triple Chocolate is so good you will want to punch other people for not telling you about it sooner. It is expensive but deals can be found.

Finally Thermolife Vasolate Strawberry and Vanilla are off the charts good.. from what I understood the flavor was developed by the same people who do Xtreme Formulations. Hard to find anymore and ultra expensive.