User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dunno what brands are near you but find one that is very nourishing and then apply it before bed, after which you put on plastic gloves and sleep with them on. it is a little uncomfortable but you will thank me for this, i used to work in hospitals and washed my hands 100s of times per day.

nate, once you start eliminating estrogenic chemicals in personal care products, you might want to look at hormones in meat and dairy. theoretically even organic milk has estrogen if the cow is pregnant. also household cleaners are a cheap, easy switch that will eliminate a lot of toxic exposure

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    dunno what brands are near you but find one that is very nourishing and then apply it before bed, after which you put on plastic gloves and sleep with them on. it is a little uncomfortable but you will thank me for this, i used to work in hospitals and washed my hands 100s of times per day.

nate, once you start eliminating estrogenic chemicals in personal care products, you might want to look at hormones in meat and dairy. theoretically even organic milk has estrogen if the cow is pregnant. also household cleaners are a cheap, easy switch that will eliminate a lot of toxic exposure
    way ahead of you my man. a- i dont drink milk. eat very little dairy. b-my eggs/ meat are hormone free. i always try and buy organic, and i try and make sure i'm not buying gmo.