User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st day on AndroDrive

I bought some from PhF before it was too late. I took it waking up and I had that feeling in my head of over stimulation and it wound up making me go back to sleep which came too easy. I had a few twitches here and there in my arm or leg.

Now as I am mid day I dont think anything is different. Is it possible that 24 hour sustained delivery went bad over the shelf life?

edit: Going to make this into a log.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-07-2014 at 07:50 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is probably not caused by androdrive, unless you have some condition that makes you extremely sensitive to pregnenolone or dhea, normal dose of AD is not that much and its highly unlikely that one dose would cause that kind of effect- if it is caused by AD than I assume that you would already have some kind of issues.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-06-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 caps Androdrive was too much for me. 3-4 was the sweet spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    5 caps Androdrive was too much for me. 3-4 was the sweet spot.
    I am close to 24 so my normal DHEA is close to its peak

The thing that is getting me is that the effect subsided, I completely normal right now and have been most of the day. It seems as if it didn't sustain any release at all and just all ent through at once. I am going to cycle this with AndroHard but I am doing week 1 with AndroDrive only to feel it out.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get what your saying about not 'feeling it', but I felt a not unsubstantial difference when I stopped taking it.
    It's good for what it does, but don't expect too much from it. Wish it was still available, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I get what your saying about not 'feeling it', but I felt a not unsubstantial difference when I stopped taking it.
    It's good for what it does, but don't expect too much from it. Wish it was still available, though.
    I've used a bit of nootropics, I think I'd be keen on any difference. I can tell when I am on DAA, I can tell when I am on L-Dopa which are not typically used for nootropic use. I ran 5-alpha-test and I was able to notice some mental differences.

Something might be a bit different tonight. Going to try 2 more days at 3 than move to 2 if it isn't working there. I will throw in the AH and DAA with it and possibly L-Dopa. Than Gingko after I balance those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2

this morning it seems like yesterday where my stomach feels different fast, the gels break down. But it isn't as overstimulating as day 1. I was up 2 hours than I should have been and seemed to wake up for a perfect 7 hours sleep which I am trying to actually make regular (except same sleep time and wake time / my phone died with the alarm on it).

I was getting some stuff done and over.

Day 3:

Felt the citric burp but the stuff seemed like it was doing nothing
    Last edited by Anonymous; 08-09-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I Am a bit over 1 week and before that the side effects subsided and the actual effect of AD was low, but now that I am on day 2 6x AH along with 3x AD I am really in the zone.