User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get me wrong, the regular MP's were nice and professional. It is the ONE civilian officer that took charge of the case is who I'm pissed about.

I should have kept my mouth shut, but I've never been put in this situation before and I was nervous and anxious as hell. Not to mention that I was never informed of any rights (except right before my blood draw) even though I was arrested.

Not to mention that cooperating potentially got me the *pending* charges and not full blown bans from the base. Had I refused the blood test for example, I would have been instantly banned from base.

I'm staying calm and I was also calm through the whole process - even one of the MP's made the comment that I was very calm and cooperative for everything that was going on. I'm just coming up with scenarios that could potentially cost me my job so that I can head them off quickly.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In regards to the CRAZE gas chromography will distinguish for you and the police are going to use a chromography test, bc they know if they fuck this up, they will get sued big time.

In regards to the Officers response, that is the name of the game and unfortunately that is part of the issue is that there are great LE and there are horrifically crooked and they are all alloted the same protective powers, which allows the bad ones to abuse civilians. This is why the current police state is no longer wanted by the general population. Police now have taken a para military stance and they are no longer here to "protect and serve" only and they trample the Constitution constantly with policies designed to allow them to.

You will pay the fees and you won't be awarded them back unless you sue the officer. You can sue him personally. If you can afford to, go ahead, but usually the amount it will cost will exceed the monetary award you may get in a situation like this since you will have to show damages.

I have been the subject of a false allegation before and it cost me thousands. When I won. LE tucked their heads between their legs and the two individuals who made the claims, were not subject to arrest or fine, even though we proved beyond a shadow of a doubt they made false claims. That's how the system works.

In early 2000 I was approached by 5 men walking late at night who attacked me. One guy punched me in the face for no reason, I fought back and we all started to brawl. Turned out they were drunk. They attacked me for ZERO reason. I got hit with a steel object below my eye and required 30+ stitches..but this was during my days I was competing in boxing/fighting so I was in decent fighting shape at that time. I beat the shit out of all of them in the end (thankfully they were drunk bc 1 on 5 is not good odds for anyone LOL)

Only me and the other guy that provoked the fight were arrested. 4 others were released to the hospital though they were stumbling drunk. I sat in a cell for 3 hours, bleeding from the face where I was hit with a metal object (small bar or crowbar) they did not allow me to get medical treatment until I was bailed out. Mind you I defended myself. When my mom brought me to the ER to get my face stitched up, the men that attacked me were there and when they saw me they all ran and huddled in a corner which was a pretty good feeling. So we all ended up there LOL.

I ended up with Assault 2 and other charges because they got beat up worse then me LOL. 1000 dollar bond. The man that attacked me was given assault 3 charges and let out on written promise to appear.

No self defense laws in my state. Prosecutor offered me 6 months in prison. I got an Attorney and got all charges dropped. In front of the Judge he told me I should have ran, never hit them back. Essentially I should have been a "victim". Since I luckily won the fight, I was now a "criminal".

True story. Changed my perception forever of the system, and rightfully so..Its horrifically flawed.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That last paragraph is what has become my mindset after how I've been fucked. You have to live in a Democrat state if there's no self defense laws and they told you that you should have ran.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have ran? Sounds like the BS they fed us in middle/high school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which you'd still get suspended for being in a fight even if you ran. Same probably would have happened in that instance to just with crimes instead. So I'd just stand and take the licks and argue it in court.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again I am grateful I live in SC. LE in the area I live have a good rep. Most of the ones I have met are former Military who have seen combat. It seems they have a better perspective on many things.

Cobolt, sorry for your troubles once the bloods come back they will have to drop charges (with exception of the driving) and you can move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah shit stain cops who've never seen anything love to cracked down on the little shit for stories. Hence why WA cops blow. Nothing to do here since these are like the nicest cities in the country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've looked into this guy and he has served in the military, just got out and became a cop. He had the most DUI arrests on base for the 2013 year and was awarded for it, so I think he is just looking for numbers here.

Either that, or he doesn't like people without prior military service. He was pretty adamant on questions about how I came to get a job on base and if I had served at all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, since you were arrested on base, are you subject to the laws of the UCMJ or civilian laws? I'd be leery of laws that pertain to misuse of substances, since you admitted to injecting a "research chemical." Of course I could be wrong there too. What I know about UCMJ you can fit in a thimble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    So, since you were arrested on base, are you subject to the laws of the UCMJ or civilian laws? I'd be leery of laws that pertain to misuse of substances, since you admitted to injecting a "research chemical." Of course I could be wrong there too. What I know about UCMJ you can fit in a thimble.
    I have no idea what does and doesn't apply to me. No one that I've talked to on base really knows. I have an appointment with some lawyers in a couple days, so I'll be able to get that all sorted out.
    I have a pending citation for simple possession of illegal steroids. That means for controlled, blacklisted AAS's such as test, tren, deca, ect... The fact that I'm injecting a research chem doesn't pertain to that citation, so it shouldn't bear any weight. It may look sketchy, but once the tests show that what I had on me were not illegal, it stops there.