User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you found a hardon young officer who is out to make arrests and doesn't much give a shit about justice.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update, went and talked to some lawyers yesterday. The general consensus is that I'm currently in limbo until they contact me with a court date.

The charges are pending, but go no where until they decide to drop them, or give me a court date. Its that simple, it is a waiting game right now.
    The lawyers did say not to worry because they have no fear that they can get everything against me thrown out, so it isn't a big deal.

I just have to play this stupid game.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got screwed, need some advice.

It's just so stupid that you have to go through this BS . Unfortunately the media just keeps painting PEDS more dangerous than Heroin because everyone always rages out and kills other people .

It's seems there is more media coverage lately with the MLB scandals , distributing busts, customs seizures etc. Seems to be every time a new PH ban bill gets supported, the media just starts pushing the topic even harder.

Like the story a few weeks ago how 15% of teens are using HGH, and parents should be checking their kids asses for needle marks. Like they can afford HGH.

It just sucks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, that is the game we play.

Overall, I'd rather be happy and healthy while being harassed than a brainwashed pile of shit.

I'd draw the line where financial issues arise. If this gets dropped once the bloodwork comes back, its over. If it goes to court and I have to dip into my wallet, its fucking game on.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!