Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PH/DS Info

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PH/DS Info

Guys, help a brother out. I've been out of the PH game since going into AAS and am no longer up to date on what's good. My last run was superdrol back when it was still legal, so yeah...

I have a pretty lean and fairly muscular fella who needs to bulk a decent deal (diet and training to be designed) and about 8 weeks after the bulk cycle, start his cut.

Like I said, I don't know what is good currently and will do my own bit of research, but figured you guys always put me on a good path

What are good stacks of PHs or DS (or at least legal AAS - namely Trestolone) that I could use?

I was thinking on starting him on one of the Trestolone products out there and cutting him on, maybe a Dienelone-type PH stacked with an Epi.

Is there anything you guys would recommend over that? What are your guys thoughts on Iron Legion's stuff like Mithras and such, for the bulk?

Not looking for my homework done for me, but since some of you have recent experiences, thought you could just chime in a few comments

Thanks!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dienolone is very potent across the board and I feel that it can be used in both a bulk and a cut. Iron Legion's Dienazone would be an ideal form to use.

I haven't had much experience outside of that with PH's recently. Trestolone is a wicked powerful hormone as well, but I've only ever used the injectable.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does your friend have any previous exp with prohormones or aas? I have some old school stuff that will do the trick if he's interested.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Olympus Labs DermaTr3n and DermaTr3st......

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD knows! Olympus Labs Dermatr3n and DermaTr3st are great options.

Also as Cobalt had mentioned Dienazone is our number one selling Transdermal and can be used for both cutting and bulking (I recommend adding stano or epi andro rx when running this or dermatr3n)

My rec for bulking:
    Iron Legion Nanomithras (we currently still have some left)
    Olympus labs stenabol (5mg x 120 caps of M-Sten)
    Alpha-90 by Iron Flex
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are awesome! I'll properly reply when I'm behind a computer instead of my phone

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PH/DS Info

As already mentioned a lot, TD Trest 75-100mg ED would make a good base with either Dien , Super DMZ 3, or Nano Mithras, for bulking.

For the cut a lower Trest dose with Dien 100-150mg ED and Epi Androhard from PN in the mix.

You can always throw some oral Trest in there as a PW @ 30-40mg to just make it a killer lifting session.

There are a lot of options out there right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies, fellas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Dienolone is very potent across the board and I feel that it can be used in both a bulk and a cut. Iron Legion's Dienazone would be an ideal form to use.

I haven't had much experience outside of that with PH's recently. Trestolone is a wicked powerful hormone as well, but I've only ever used the injectable.
    I sort of thought about using it for both also. Back in my PH days, there was NOTHING like PP's 1t-tren. That shit was beastly. I just thought that Trest could be a more effective gainer, albeit, a lil dirtier... But will definitely consider this route!

Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Does your friend have any previous exp with prohormones or aas? I have some old school stuff that will do the trick if he's interested.
    He has experience with PH. Has used Epi-Tren before with good results and I forgot what other PH, but something else. I, myself, have a chest full of the oldies, but I'm thinking alternatives to what I think you're saying

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Check out Olympus Labs DermaTr3n and DermaTr3st......
    Exactly what I was looking at

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    BD knows! Olympus Labs Dermatr3n and DermaTr3st are great options.

Also as Cobalt had mentioned Dienazone is our number one selling Transdermal and can be used for both cutting and bulking (I recommend adding stano or epi andro rx when running this or dermatr3n)

My rec for bulking:
    Iron Legion Nanomithras (we currently still have some left)
    Olympus labs stenabol (5mg x 120 caps of M-Sten)
    Alpha-90 by Iron Flex
    And exactly the place I was looking The nanomithras, I've been seeing mixed reviews and the reason I haven't considered the M-sten is because i've used it myself (Ultradrol) and hated it lol I LOVED S-drol back in the day but thought the msten was nothing like it

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    As already mentioned a lot, TD Trest 75-100mg ED would make a good base with either Dien , Super DMZ 3, or Nano Mithras, for bulking.

For the cut a lower Trest dose with Dien 100-150mg ED and Epi Androhard from PN in the mix.

You can always throw some oral Trest in there as a PW @ 30-40mg to just make it a killer lifting session.

There are a lot of options out there right now.
    Indeed there are. I used to keep up with the products coming out, but with all the options and my personal focus on AAS, I kinda said fuck it lol

I'm weary of stacking progestin based compounds, which, correct me if i'm wrong, dien is also, right?

Thanks fellas!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have alot of old school stuff stashed away but am starting to get rid of stuff i'll no longer use, after all it prob will loose its effetiveness sooner or later even if stored properly, so I just sold my anabolic xtreme superdrol and Phera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I have alot of old school stuff stashed away but am starting to get rid of stuff i'll no longer use, after all it prob will loose its effetiveness sooner or later even if stored properly, so I just sold my anabolic xtreme superdrol and Phera.
    same here, i have a stash i have to get rid of