Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hair is growing back. Here's how

PicsArt951407981771610.jpg

My hair started thinning a couple of years ago. And earlier this year, it started getting really bad. A co-worker actually took a picture of the top and back of my head and I was astonished at just how bad it was getting.

I've never particularly been bothered by the idea that SOME DAY I might have to shave my head. But because I like to experiment, I wanted to experiment with seeing if I could save it or even reverse it.

On April 28th, I began using Pura d'or Organic Hair Loss Shampoo with a natural DHT blocker and argan oil in it. It's on Amazon and is rated at 4 1/2 out of 5 stars with almost 400 reviews.

Amazon.com : Pura dor Premium Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce : Hair Regrowth Shampoos : Beauty

I also started taking a tocotrienol supplement called Tocomin Supra Bio by Healthy Origins.

Amazon.com: Healthy Origins Tocomin Supra Bio Tocotrienols Gels, 50 Mg, 150 Count: Health Personal Care

I quit using all hair gels and style my hair with NuHair foam when I feel the need. I bought a bunch of it super cheap on clearance at Amazon.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Nu Hair Nuhair Foam, Small, 3.4 Fluid Ounce

The shampoo was $39 with free shipping. I started it on April 28 and still have about a half bottle left. Sometimes I wash my hair twice a day due to needing a post-workout shower. It may seem like a lot, but this stuff lasts.

It's been a little over four months and my shedding stopped and my hair is beginning to fill back in. If anyone's interested, check it out. Just be patient. Hair re-growth or progress can take several months.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one FPR, I remember from a past how many times you came with great findings and I did benefits from some of your reviews and this one could be very helpful as well. Thanks and keep it going!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always happy to share when I find a protocol that works. I will take some pics in another couple of months and share on this thread and try to keep a running log of my progress.

I think the best thing I ever did was to stop using hair gel and mainstream shampoo. I used to only use hair gel when I went out and then I started using it every day for some reason. It accelerated my hair loss.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit, that's mad impressive! i know that toco caps actually made a pretty big difference in my spots within 2 months. this shit actually works, and it actually works well. thanks for the post man!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This re growth has been through your recent research? I'm seeing some accelerated hair shedding and Toco 8 doesn't seem to be stopping it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE Brother, I'll try this protocol out. I'm on Nizoral and toco caps right now.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long did half a bottle last ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like it's a pretty good shampoo there attaching the problem from the outside in and then using the tocos from the inside out.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    NICE Brother, I'll try this protocol out. I'm on Nizoral and toco caps right now.
    How has the Nizoral worked so far?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome, I'm going to see what this can do for my androgel induced hair loss!

Bucks, part way into a bottle nizoral and its definitely stopped loss, havent seen any regrowth as of now.