For time off. I've been hitting it HARD for about 16 weeks now and can tell my body is saying it's time for a break. Just curious from others out there, how long do you take: a week? two? more? I'm not looking for the answer, and obviously you need to "listen" to you body, but I thought it could make an interesting topic. For example, I usually take a week or so off. Especially at the end of a 8-12 week cycle (keep in mind I just run DHEA derivatives which tend to be a bit longer than harsher cycled products), I like to take the first week or two off of PCT which seems to help me bounce back quicker. The hardest part is keeping myself away from the gym for any length of time lol, but I can tell when I need a break: don't recover as quick, lack of motivation, plateaus, extended soreness, etc.

Also, when you take time off from the lifts, do you do any cardio (light or otherwise)? I've heard theories both ways: that time off should be time off from everything, as well as those who like to do some light stuff during their time off. Again, not really looking for the answer to a question, just discussion really.