User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinions on this "routine"?

was poking around looking at some training regimes for military orgs and came across this one, and was quite surprised at the strength training routine, typically calling for 1 set of med to high reps for each exercise. Any thoughts on this?

http://www.sealswcc.com/pdf/naval-sp...ning-guide.pdf
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got to do a little training out in Coronado last year and I will tell you most of their programs are very good for functional type fitness. They have evolved a lot in the last 10 years with their training. The teams now have Ph.D or Ph.D Candidates running their training programs with strength coaches and nutritionist supporting.

If you were still on AD you would see in the next few years the old PFT is being replaced with a function test including planks and sprints. It was actually designed by one of the human performance coaches with the teams (former Corpsman...had to point that out lol).

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also offering some training programs in my Belmont city. If you are interested then can contact to me soon. I am running my own boot camp and there is lot of professional trainers in my gym.
    Last edited by RonaldoAllen; 09-13-2014 at 03:30 AM.