User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stepped on the scale this morning and weight is remaining unchanged. This is impressive not only because it's PCT time but also because my diet was an absolute DISASTER all weekend. The fact I didn't end up bloated and chubby is a miracle, LOL.

I noticed Saturday that any testicular atrophy appears to be gone and the boys are a little fuller than usual. There is absolutely no disruption in libido, either.

We'll see how tonight's chest and back workout feels. So far so good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed an order through Gym N Tonic for a bottle of PN's PCT for the end of my Epistane cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see how it would treat an Epistane user. I got shut down HARD when I ran epi. I had no libido for a week after stopping it and a weak libido for the weeks that followed. I used toremifene from the dragon folks back then, if I recall. Wish I'd have had this stuff and some Clomid instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To date, I have gained one pound since my research subject ceased using Trestolone. Strength continues. In fact, I broke my DB press PR by five pounds on Friday.

This is the first and only time that I have ever maintained every pound of gains this long, nevermind the gain of a pound.

Libdo lately has been hit or miss, though. I thought maybe my estrogen was elevated because of the 25mg of Clomiphene every day. I took some exemestane and now my knees are dry as a bone, and achy.

I dropped my Clomid to 12.5mg ED along with the PCT product. Going to see how that treats the libido.

I stand by my assertion that there is not a finer and more effective natural PCT staple/test booster out there. I'm a big fan of NDMA (Intimidate), but this stuff is better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a harder time recovering from Epistane than I did from Trestolone, for the record.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN PCT product review/mini-log

That is good man. How is the strength and weight still good?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    That is good man. How is the strength and weight still good?
    I hit a PR on DB press on Sunday. Strength has been great. No loss whatsoever.

Weight is up one pound from what it was the day I ceased.

I've been mixing in neural-level training between sets which targets the weaknesses in my core and I'm actually continuing to progress on some lifts despite having been off cycle for nearly a month.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To date, weight remains hovering between one pound lower and one pound higher than what I finished out my cycle at. Never before have I had this kind of luck at keeping gains.

Libido is going kind of hit and miss lately. Some days it's really strong, other days it isn't. One thing I've been grappling with lately is severely dry joints. I played a show Friday night and could hardly get out of bed Saturday morning because of how bad my knees, ankles and elbows were hurting. I went and got some glucosamine/chondroitin and triple strength coated fish oil. I took three fish oils on Saturday and 3 on Sunday, along with the glucosamine. I can't say it got rid of all the pain, but joints feel a little less dry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joints are still dry and achy. I was squatting yesterday and almost couldn't finish because of the pain in my knees and sacral spine area. Today my elbows were killing me on arm day.

I'm not sure what the hell is causing this, but it's no fun.

Recovery is still smooth, and I'm hovering between a pound over and a pound under of what I finished my cycle at. But this pain is definitely putting a cramp in my style.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN PCT product review/mini-log

The body saying moarrrr deca!