User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN PCT product review/mini-log

As most of you know, this summer I conducted a research experiment recently whereby my lab organism was administered trestolone acetate at 50mg ED and later switched to trestolone decanoate. My specimen gained approximately 11 pounds and picked up generous strength increases.

Side effects were very minimal but included a tender nipple (remedied with anastrazole) and some mild to moderate acne.

The benefits far outweighed any potential negatives.

The research organism received 350 IUs of HCG per week throughout the cycle. Testicular atrophy was noted, but was mild. Libido remained intact, with a couple of lull periods that were likely attributed to elevated estrogen. Libido was good so long as adequate exemestane was given.

The last dose was administered two weeks ago and PCT began Sunday. To this point, the research subject had not lost any strength and libido remains fully intact, even to the point of slight elevation. Strangely enough, this subject has lost no weight of any kind yet, although we are keeping his calories and protein elevated during this period of time.

PCT includes the daily administration of pharmaceutical grade Clomid, with Prescription Nutrition’s PCT product, which the company was gracious enough to provide to me on a complimentary basis if I log this recovery.

PN and Wesley Inman tout the benefits of this supplement, particularly when it comes to stimulation and preservation of libido during PCT. Thus far we have no data to contradict that sentiment.

Workouts during this phase begin tonight. We will keep members abreast of our PCT experiment.

Our past experience with pharma-grade Clomid is that there is an initial spike in libido, followed by a drop. Estrogen is the likely culprit. In the past, we have been afraid to administer AIs due to a predisposition to severe estrogen suppression. But having experimented first-hand with exemestane, we no longer tread cautiously and will use when needed. But it appears as though PN’s product has some anti-estrogen properties, so we’re going to give it the chance to work its magic.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One side effect I forgot to mention might seem strange to some, but our research subject reported deepening of the voice which resulted in impaired vocal range while singing. This side effect began to wane this weekend, but did cause concerns.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    One side effect I forgot to mention might seem strange to some, but our research subject reported deepening of the voice which resulted in impaired vocal range while singing. This side effect began to wane this weekend, but did cause concerns.
    What. The. Fuck?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    What. The. Fuck?
    Apparently AAS have the capability of deepening your voice and can affect vocal range. I read a little bit about it after my specimen noticed his upper register was tight and suffering.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe trest is really easy to recover from. It doesn't bind to shbg so it isn't released for a long time after the cycle is over
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait. u guys are surprised about the voice stuff? my voice is ever so slightly deeper now than bfor i did my test and mast cycle. also facial/ body hair grows a bit faster even post cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I believe trest is really easy to recover from. It doesn't bind to shbg so it isn't released for a long time after the cycle is over
    I believe you to be 100% correct. I am 16 days out and have experienced no loss in libido, zero loss of gains and my testes are returning to normal size. My sex drive is just about as voracious as being on trest. That must be where the PCT product shines.

I took some exemestane last night. Woke up with massive wood this morning. The planets are re-aligning. But getting an acne flare up, LOL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My observations thus far:

Days 1 and 2, my research subject had a slight headache after taking PN's PCT product with Clomid. This has since subsided.

There has been no loss of libido whatsoever. In fact, it's as strong as it was on cycle, oddly enough. Had some NRB action going on last evening and today.

No weight loss to report. My subject weighs in the same as he did at the conclusion of the trest cycle.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If things continue the way they are, I think I might have found my favorite natural test booster ever. I trained shoulders and arms last night. During my bicep workout, I had to stop and stretch several times because the pumps were so tight that it was painful. It hurt like hell. My triceps were so pumped when I was doing weighted dips that I had to stop twice because they locked tight like a cramp.

I've run Clomiphene before a handful of times, and never in a PCT have I ever felt like I was still "on" quite like this. The PCT product and Clomid together is great.

Again this morning, weight was unchanged. Maybe you guys will think I'm crazy for saying so, but this PCT product feels similar to a Stano-type prohormone. Considering that one of the ingredients is supposedly a plant-based androgen, maybe I'm not so crazy. This is a very dry effect, too.

I hope more people on here will consider trying this product and see if you feel anything similar to what I do. I'm also curious to see if this continues.