As most of you know, this summer I conducted a research experiment recently whereby my lab organism was administered trestolone acetate at 50mg ED and later switched to trestolone decanoate. My specimen gained approximately 11 pounds and picked up generous strength increases.

Side effects were very minimal but included a tender nipple (remedied with anastrazole) and some mild to moderate acne.

The benefits far outweighed any potential negatives.

The research organism received 350 IUs of HCG per week throughout the cycle. Testicular atrophy was noted, but was mild. Libido remained intact, with a couple of lull periods that were likely attributed to elevated estrogen. Libido was good so long as adequate exemestane was given.

The last dose was administered two weeks ago and PCT began Sunday. To this point, the research subject had not lost any strength and libido remains fully intact, even to the point of slight elevation. Strangely enough, this subject has lost no weight of any kind yet, although we are keeping his calories and protein elevated during this period of time.

PCT includes the daily administration of pharmaceutical grade Clomid, with Prescription Nutrition’s PCT product, which the company was gracious enough to provide to me on a complimentary basis if I log this recovery.

PN and Wesley Inman tout the benefits of this supplement, particularly when it comes to stimulation and preservation of libido during PCT. Thus far we have no data to contradict that sentiment.

Workouts during this phase begin tonight. We will keep members abreast of our PCT experiment.

Our past experience with pharma-grade Clomid is that there is an initial spike in libido, followed by a drop. Estrogen is the likely culprit. In the past, we have been afraid to administer AIs due to a predisposition to severe estrogen suppression. But having experimented first-hand with exemestane, we no longer tread cautiously and will use when needed. But it appears as though PN’s product has some anti-estrogen properties, so we’re going to give it the chance to work its magic.