User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely hit so cal nutrition for some talos. No cycle without it anymore. They are a sponsor and have a coupon code for the website
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your plan is to cut that much weight then you will definitely see results and be happy. I didn't realize that was your plan so my apologies. If you intended to run that cycle at a bulky 245 then my opinion was that you wouldn't see much other then a modest strength gain and the sides weren't worth it. And you are obviously a smart guy but I disagree with your suggestion that even "skinnyfat" guys get results from these cycles, all I see is a bunch of poorly trained mopes enabling each other and calling each other "brah" and "bruh"...drives me freakin nuts lol. I recently followed a guy on AM who ran halo for 6 weeks and looked like chewed bubblegum before and after, absolutely zero transformation or results yet guys were acting like he'd turned himself into granite, I just didn't get it. Oh well, I think I'm just getting old and cranky.

As far as gyno is concerned, it's a tricky thing. Even with a rock solid PCT and every support supp in place there is no way to predict how any individual will react. There is a general concensus on how to run a proper PCT but it is a blanket approach where we are all so very different. I can speak from experience that I completed a 6-7 week PCT and suddenly began to feel itchy nips and felt big time panic. Looking back it was just my body trying to balance itself and I have no problems but it definitely scared the crap out of me. The impression I get now is that you just have to accept gyno as the cost of doing business.

You'll be fine, im sure, my opinion/advice comes from a good place. I like all the guys on this board and most of us go back to the old PP site. As stated above Talos and Aegis ran together make for a rock solid on-cycle support, I wouldn't run anything without them.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all the advice guys, it's all being taken into account. Cut is going well, and you're right Turbo about some skinny clowns jumping right into PH's with little lifting experience, now that I'm leaning out I look twice as muscular as some of those dudes despite the fact that I've never taken anything. Though I do believe (perhaps just wishfully) that it's all a matter of pounding the weights with a sensible routine, proper nutrition, and recovery, and even a skinny guy could get some killer results. No doubt most of the people getting no results probably don't know how to lift in the first place.

As for liver support, Talos and Aegis both look like solid products, in all likelihood will be using them.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no replacement for effort, keep us posted man!