User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offseason... Tales of a fatass

So, here's a VERY lazy log. I will try to keep it somewhat updated and please, feel free to ask/request information, offer input and everything

Did a show last saturday. Weigh ins 214 lbs, show time around 218, maybe 219. That's half-ish carb depleted and completely water depleted.

Pics here:
    2014 NPC Colorado Warrior Classic

This week and next week, off diet completely. Eating good, clean meals and good trash too. Hitting the gym 4x a week and doing whatever, without structure, but still hard. Experimenting, so I can plan my routine for after my 2 week "break".

Measured BF last night using a high end bio impedance machine, which is far from precise, but will be me reference, and hit 6.3%. The goal will be to stay single digits throughout the bulk. Weighed in tonight at 248, full and fat lol Ahh, don't worry, you'll see said fat assness in the pics below

Next week I re-introduce very little cardio, just HIITs, once, maybe twice a week, mostly to keep the metabolic train at a good pace.

This is also my last week on gear. Next week PCT starts. Currently on Prop, Proviron and Masteron.

This cycle started with Test E, NPP and Proviron. Switched NPP to tren and added Var when the cut got going, 6 weeks out. Switched E to prop around 4 weeks out. Also, lowered test at that time. Used oral winny for about 3 weeks before the show.

Used Clen, T3 (currently on the taper down) and some burner from IML on my off clen days. Excited to try Lipomorph next cut.

Calorie-wise, during my bulk, if I remember correctly, i ate close to 7k. At the 10 week mark, I was around 6 and finished carb cycling with the lowest days just above 2100. Fuck knows how much I ate on the lowest days of my carb depletion, but I think it was RIGHT under 2k. Not terribly low.

Aside from what I couldn't get with them or just needed right away, my supplements came from our very familiar sources, RxWhey and So-Cal Nutrition. Couldn't ask for better providers/partners.

Now for the meat:

20140829_001955.jpg20140829_002247.jpg
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been following along on Facebook and I scoff at the term fat ass in relation to you. I'll show you a fat ass!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've been following along on Facebook and I scoff at the term fat ass in relation to you. I'll show you a fat ass!
    hahah thanks man! but this house is gonna get a lot bigger before it gets smaller lol you'd be surprised!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're fat ass, than I'm class III obese.
    I do have few questions:
    One of things that I'm curious is measuring body fat: obviously you can get reliable readings- so how they compare with tape measure, and other methods?

Second, your T3 taper- any info on it would be great- have you done it before, experience and if you done bloodworks I how long it took your fT4 (or T4) to return to normal, and if you had any related sides connected to low fT4 (hair loss, skin issues etc)?

I like idea of unstructured training, tough even there must be some principles or rules, and would like to know what they are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    If you're fat ass, than I'm class III obese.
    I do have few questions:
    One of things that I'm curious is measuring body fat: obviously you can get reliable readings- so how they compare with tape measure, and other methods?

Second, your T3 taper- any info on it would be great- have you done it before, experience and if you done bloodworks I how long it took your fT4 (or T4) to return to normal, and if you had any related sides connected to low fT4 (hair loss, skin issues etc)?

I like idea of unstructured training, tough even there must be some principles or rules, and would like to know what they are?
    haha thanks Jel! Like I said, the fatness will expand in epic manner!

for my body fat, my philosophy for myself and for my clients is that I don't care much about accuracy. Just one measure that I can use to track development, meaning, even if my client's 10% is not really 10%, if over a month, using the same method (and equipment), he/she drops to 9, we're moving in the right direction. When I plot that number, I expect to see a initial good curve that stabilizes and moves less over time, makes sense?

For comparison sake, my 7 fold pollock usually reads lower than most bio-impedance machines. A week before the contest, I hit 3.1% with skin-fold, me believes.

As for my T3, I went as high as 125mcg/day, tapering down 25mcg about every 3 days. After I hit 25, i cut it in half about every 5 days, so right now i'm at 12.5. My last dosage will be 6.25 (ish, it's a liquid and I can't measure that precisely). I may or not do that EOD before I stop completely. I still haven't gotten bloods, waiting to get off my stuff and start PCT and then I'll get bloods about 3-4 weeks in (unless suggested otherwise by the good folks here )
    No issues and quite honestly, I can't say i felt anything extraordinary from the t3, but who knows? I did come in well conditioned and was complimented on it, so it probably played a part.
    It escapes my mind what specifically now, but in my researches, I found that an ingredient in Talos might have an interaction with the t3, diminishing its effects, so maybe...? Not sure, TBD
    BTW, I can't say enough good things about Talos. One of the few supplements that I can legitimately feel a difference and I won't cycle without

As for my training, it's not really any method, so much as it's me going to the gym for 2 weeks and hitting a group however I feel like experimenting, in an effort of putting together something that will be my more definitive for the next 6-8 weeks.

I've been playing with several HIT things, which I always liked. Playing with shit like occlusion, drops, rest-pauses, isometric holds, pre-exhaustion. Then another day, I'll hit a GVT for a larger group (I know, I know... it's not GVT unless you do the whole program, so what I mean is 10 sets of 10 at a 4020 pace)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long were you on T3 and at what doses?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    How long were you on T3 and at what doses?
    I think, total, 6 weeks. Got a bit more before I'm completely off now. Started at 12.5 ramping all the way up to 125 and down to 6.25 where I either stop or do EOD for a week depending on how lethargic I am. so far, so good

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I envy the meat you have

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beast status! How long have you been lifting for? Seriously a monster physique man... clearly tons of dedication put into that body.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Offseason... Tales of a fatass

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Beast status! How long have you been lifting for? Seriously a monster physique man... clearly tons of dedication put into that body.
    Shit, thanks man! You're too kind

I think I first joined a gym in 97, but I really only became disciplined when I stated training and competing in kickboxing, which was 2000. Very don't back then, my first fight was at 145. Ish, since it was kilos back then. I was natty until around 190, started hitting some phs then, that was 2009. first actual cycle not until 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I envy the meat you have
    Nah man you were looking sharp in the last pics I saw