User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weighed in tonight at 252. Last weekend of eating relatively free. I've been making sure I get at least a wholesome decent breakfast and 3 decent meals, which normally constitutes of 10oz of whatever protein (beef, chicken, fish) and usually a cup of rice and a cup of beans, but I'll eat some other carb source if I feel like. Rice and Beans are just my easy blind choices if I'm not following a diet, don't wanna think and it works just fine. Other than that, have been eating plenty of trash. Ice Cream or candy for my PWO. Pizza here and there... just enjoying some freedom. Monday I get back to a form of diet. I can stay relatively lean eating a limited qty of crap and I can efficiently use some as my pre and post wo nutrition. The biggest challenge will be getting enough food in, specially because I start PCT this very monday (pushed my shots a bit more and did the last one Friday night. Prop and the very last bit of mast that didn't add up to 1/2 cc). I will risk torem as the main serm for the PCT. Will report. I'm completely off t3, have been off clen for a bit

Back to diet, as long as I get Breakfast and 4 quality meals in, i'll allow for some freedom. For right now, I'm considering a quality meal something that will have about a 1.2:1 Carb to Protein ratio of clean good carbs and clean good protein. If I get that, plus my pre and post protein shakes and hopefully a quality gainer (rxwhey anamass) before bed, i'll fill in with a bit of crap for pre and post WO carbs/sugars. That'll last a bit till I start playing with my HBCDs and Hydrolized Casein or EAAs, again from RxWhey. The expectation is that the diet gets a tad cleaner, but the calorie count goes higher. Bass ackwards, I know. At this point I might add some peptides, if anything, for some added "ape tit". I'm driving my own boat for now but there's a strong possibility that I start training under a very legit, solid coach in the biz. For me, having my business, it's double edged: doing my own thing, I get to experiment on my own methodologies and develop the best approaches for my clients, but on the other hand, working with this fella, I get exposure to the approach of a coach with high level athletes (olympia) which also enriches my arsenal. His interest in working with my wife and I made this possible, from a financial standpoint, so it's very likely i'll do that. I'll always have the chance to run my own things in the future and it's not an opportunity I should pass.

On having a coach: High level coaches who still compete (definitely not my case) still use and benefit from a coach. Having someone who will develop a strategy that is not comfortable for you without bias and has an external eye is invaluable. In fact, on a competitive level, few athletes that run their own prep fulfill all their potential without guidance, at least in my perception. So though I was, and eventually am, going to take a chance on my own prep, I wanna do it to test things out and play around. Not with the expectations of taking overalls and such.

Anyway, it's fucking late and i'm rambling. Fat headless pics:

20140905_220052.jpg20140905_220101.jpg20140905_220102.jpg20140905_220110.jpg
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS - looking at the pics, i realize how much I need to bring my chest up. It will be the season of chest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    official start of offseason yesterday. 249 first thing in the AM. can't pull my BF till next week. goal? as big as I can, as lean as I can. The idea is 10 lbs of muscle (discounting water I can pull, so really, 14, 15?) that I can keep after a cut. quite the bit of work. aim high, maybe hit a lil lower, but good results anyway is the hope. more to come

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes I forget how swole you are LongBallz. I would do anything to have the chest you have lol. But yeah in comparison, they should be brought up. Inner upper pack. How long have you been working on your meat bro???? how many decades?

no worries, already read the previous posts. since 97, so 17 years and most of them drug free.... Impressive indeed!!!!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 09-11-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man!!

I started when I was 17, but wasnt too serious or disciplined. around 20 (2000) it's when I started being more regimented and started to study a bit more what I was doing