So, here's a VERY lazy log. I will try to keep it somewhat updated and please, feel free to ask/request information, offer input and everything

Did a show last saturday. Weigh ins 214 lbs, show time around 218, maybe 219. That's half-ish carb depleted and completely water depleted.

Pics here:
2014 NPC Colorado Warrior Classic

This week and next week, off diet completely. Eating good, clean meals and good trash too. Hitting the gym 4x a week and doing whatever, without structure, but still hard. Experimenting, so I can plan my routine for after my 2 week "break".

Measured BF last night using a high end bio impedance machine, which is far from precise, but will be me reference, and hit 6.3%. The goal will be to stay single digits throughout the bulk. Weighed in tonight at 248, full and fat lol Ahh, don't worry, you'll see said fat assness in the pics below

Next week I re-introduce very little cardio, just HIITs, once, maybe twice a week, mostly to keep the metabolic train at a good pace.

This is also my last week on gear. Next week PCT starts. Currently on Prop, Proviron and Masteron.

This cycle started with Test E, NPP and Proviron. Switched NPP to tren and added Var when the cut got going, 6 weeks out. Switched E to prop around 4 weeks out. Also, lowered test at that time. Used oral winny for about 3 weeks before the show.

Used Clen, T3 (currently on the taper down) and some burner from IML on my off clen days. Excited to try Lipomorph next cut.

Calorie-wise, during my bulk, if I remember correctly, i ate close to 7k. At the 10 week mark, I was around 6 and finished carb cycling with the lowest days just above 2100. Fuck knows how much I ate on the lowest days of my carb depletion, but I think it was RIGHT under 2k. Not terribly low.

Aside from what I couldn't get with them or just needed right away, my supplements came from our very familiar sources, RxWhey and So-Cal Nutrition. Couldn't ask for better providers/partners.

Now for the meat:

20140829_001955.jpg20140829_002247.jpg