User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    So is the orange.juiced currently in stock still? Looking to place an order on monday or tuesday for some stuff, just curious if everything is gtg.

I have 20 of them sitting next to me that are sold. I have the raws coming in Tues/Weds of this week so they can ship WedsThurs most likely

I still can ship anything else in the meantime. Its best to order together bc u will save on shipping..I always cover the cost of the shipping if and when multiple packs need to go out

Ty man, very much!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up SS

Quick update, very sorry for the delay. We are not going to release the mood enhancers as anticipated. The ingredients kanna and kratom I found out are for research purposes only. Mind you , when I made the profile, the legal research that I did said they were legal. Further research shows they are not for human consumption. On a positive note, I did not buy those ingredients.

I know PN wants to make these with the rest of the ingredients that are 100% legal..the issue is that there is so much legal confusion right now in regards to alot of supplements, including ProHormones.

I know I am fully intending to comply with all laws and my Attorney advised me to have either all products tested or the manufacturer to. So I am in agreement. We would never want to mislabel or have an ingredient intend to be ONE ingredient, order it and turn out to be something else.

There is alot of misinformation and I am seeking to clarify ASAP!! TY
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 09-17-2014 at 09:34 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

We have several in stock and ready to go Wanted to give you guys a heads up first and foremost so if you want one, grab it!!

Reviews are 10/10 still so far.

Still waiting for these to be mass produced, though it is only a matter of time!!!

I do believe we sold out of the energy shot versions as well..but more will be coming later this week or early next week!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout