User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I loved that stuff, old school Ultimate Orange, and has anyone ever tried the stuff called Napalm? It was old school and very similar to Ultimate Orange and it was awesome! I was always hoping something like this would come on the market again someday, wes, you will do good with this one for sure!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thank you all for the kind words and compliments

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    good lord..............@ that profile.......

how long does the effect last youd say Wes?

It spikes 30mins or so after drinking and can last several hours. I have trouble sleeping on it if I take it past 5pm. The good thing is, you feel alert and awake..prob bc of the noopept.

Here's a review straight from a guy from the forums that is not a client..but now is a customer LOL

Ok guys I took a good helping of Wesley Inman new pwo. Taste like orange tang. It gives a nice internal warm feeling within 15 minutes. About 30 minutes after the drink I felt like I owned the gym. Get in my way and ill club you with a dumbbell.
    I felt focused, extremely err energized but without the racing heart feeling. I had to literally force myself to leave the gym before I injured myself or knocked someone out. Honestly I probably could have done 4 sets of 12-15 reps for every muscle group, walked out of the gym and drive cross country to California w no stops. No gas no problem. Take some orange superaid and push the car rest of way.
    This is a non biased review. It made me sweat bullets but without the over hyped caffeinated feeling. No crash. I feel awesome 4 hours after taking it. I suck at reviews but this stuff is all im taking from now on for pwo. Its no joke

10/10

Also I changed the product again. I added Creatine HCL instead of Mono, heres the final label. I'm on batch 3. Somm I'm thinking I can challenge anyone on the market with this product to be quite honest..I made it to be the top product there is.

Final Label

Also, you guys will love this. Another addition to the lineup. It is going to be an alternative to Liquid Dubstep..a bit stronger. I named it "OUTATIME" because when you are on it, time goes by like you wont believe.....Super social interaction, sexual stimulant and super mood enhancements.

Same ingredients, except take out the Kanna and add in Kratom (low dose) and PEA alkaloid. 100 % legal. Its a little more racey then say the Liquid D..so there is Liquid D aka super strong..and Outatime..aka insane LOL.

Throwback label. Final product and Liquid D should be out next week. Ill post up.

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm salivating, man.....I can't wait to get these!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both sound awesome!!!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hell yeah! Im in for this! Love the change from Mono to HCL.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I changed the product again. I added Creatine HCL instead of Mono, heres the final label. I'm on batch 3. Somm I'm thinking I can challenge anyone on the market with this product to be quite honest..I made it to be the top product there is.

I believe it, can't wait to try it!!

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea when the shot version of ultimate orange will be available? I really like the idea of the shot as it's convenient for being on the go, only so much room and time for making and mixing stuff in a shaker cup
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excited for the liquid dubstep being back.

Maybe a triple play of all three in a pack would be a nice seller.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for all the kind words.

Super happy you guys are looking forward to trying this product! I have made a deal with Prescription Nutrition to have them manufacture the Ultimate Orange.Juiced actually..so this is going to bring the cost down a bit.

Also ONE MORE CHANGE lol..we are moving to a stronger form of Caffeine, anyhdrous...so that is effective in the next batch

The shots are ready to go. I have a regular sized one and a double shot. I will link them up on the store later. The only downside is that shipping costs, take away from the overall price. Im gonna do 4 and 8 packs I think. Was gonna do in multiples of 2 but with shipping the way it is, that doesn't make sense.

Weekend I like the idea of the 3 pack, but I don't want guys using the Mood Enhancers as PWO's and then comparing them to the Ultimate orange.juiced, which I'm sure will happen..and that would not be optimal since they have very different end results. People often go by "mood" alone to describe a good workout, when truth be told the mood enhancers would make one hell of a motivating mood for a workout, but the Ultimate Orange is far more effective in terms of overall performance, though mood won't be as exaggerated in a good way, though so far, people do say they have nice mood enhancement effects.

Did about a dozen beta tests..asked everyone to rank the Ultimate Orange.Juiced and its got 10/10 rating so far.

Also, the Liquid Dubstep and Outatime are due to be for sale Monday/tuesday. The first possible ship time is looking to be Weds. If you guys want me to put a presale up now, I will. The first batch will be limited to about 20 of each. Might sound like alot, but last time I sold them all in one day. I will give SS first dibs.

If I owe you one, BBG and Somm I think..please PM me info asap!! Ty guys!!

I'll wait for some feedback and then I can make a link by tonight for all of them. Shots are ready to ship now actually And the PWO is also available to ship for Weds.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 09-14-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is the orange.juiced currently in stock still? Looking to place an order on monday or tuesday for some stuff, just curious if everything is gtg.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!