User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I can believe that. I felt like I had the damn flu when I took an oral version of 1-DHEA.
    If that's the case, I'm not even gonna bother. I'm not so into getting big that I'll put up with feeling like shit to do it. To me it's not worth it. I'm satisfied with my physique as it is now, without having to make myself feel like dogshit to get it somewhere else or keep it where it's at.

I definitely appreciate the input guys.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If that's the case, I'm not even gonna bother. I'm not so into getting big that I'll put up with feeling like shit to do it. To me it's not worth it. I'm satisfied with my physique as it is now, without having to make myself feel like dogshit to get it somewhere else or keep it where it's at.

I definitely appreciate the input guys.
    If you aren't into pinning, I'd suggest Dermatrest. I've never had a hormone treat me better than trestolone. Best stuff ever, IMHO.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you aren't into pinning, I'd suggest Dermatrest. I've never had a hormone treat me better than trestolone. Best stuff ever, IMHO.
    Really? I'm gonna check that out. All the stuff I've done has been "training wheel cycles" so to speak. I've been happy with them. I'll check that out. How is it suppression wise for you?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Really? I'm gonna check that out. All the stuff I've done has been "training wheel cycles" so to speak. I've been happy with them. I'll check that out. How is it suppression wise for you?
    Libido, strength and muscle gains were incredible. Felt like a million bucks. And it was easier to recover from than even Epistane, in my experience, despite the fact that it does shut you down pretty thoroughly. It doesn't bind, so it clears your system much more easily.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-Dhea (ethenate)

Be fore warned you may get addicted!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried Dermatrest or or have you "just" used trestolone?
    I have heard some rumors about Olympus labs isnīt the way to go and thatīs why Iīm asking about the Dermastrest.
    Sorry if I take this a bit offtopic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoninho View Post
    Have you tried Dermatrest or or have you "just" used trestolone?
    I have heard some rumors about Olympus labs isnīt the way to go and thatīs why Iīm asking about the Dermastrest.
    Sorry if I take this a bit offtopic.
    I've used trestolone ace and tresolone decanoate, but not the Dermatrest. Hypothetically speaking, if the raws are good, it should be as well. If you don't trust them, get some trest powder and Iron Legion Salvo and make your own topical preparation.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I just finished a 3 week run of alpha mass stacked with alpha hard

Libido dropped severely week 3 and I started PCT with DAA, triazole, and resveratrol

For those who took a 1-dhea product, what did you do for pct and how long did it take the libido to kick in again?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you should take clomid if you want libido back fast in my experience. 25 mg a day for 2 weeks then 12.5 for 2 more weeks. with your DAA and resveratrol. triazole isn't needed. i don't even know what that is.

also to anyone interested i finished a month run with dihydroboldenone with a week off of it. my body looks great but i ran it with tren, i can't say it necessarily added much on top of what the tren would be doing. what it did do is make me feel somewhat sedated and definitely reduced the trensomnia as well as reducing libido a bit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread.

I just finished a 3 week run of alpha mass stacked with alpha hard

Libido dropped severely week 3 and I started PCT with DAA, triazole, and resveratrol

For those who took a 1-dhea product, what did you do for pct and how long did it take the libido to kick in again?
    Listen to weekend and get yourself some Clomid. Use it at a dose no greater than 25mg daily with your natural protocol. Even 12.5mg a day with the DAA and resveratrol would be an improvement over what you're doing now.

And I personally would NOT use triazole and resveratrol together. Triazole has the strongest natural AI on the market, supposedly. In the right dose it's been compared to letro. Running it with resveratrol means you're probably crushing the hell out of your estrogen. Just my two cents worth.