User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is resveratrol potent enough as an AI to counterbalance the increased estrogen from DAA+Clomid?

Should I take something for my mood on this? DAA and Clomid both make me very emotional, I can't imagine what both would do

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^depends, it seems to either really do a lot, or do very little. I don't get much from reserv.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would not rely completely on resveratrol to manage the estrogen on that combo.

also, I would add something to manage the potential spike in prolactin...maybe endosurge turbo would be a good option.

also, check out T-X3 by Lecheek, it's 3.2g DAA + 50g arimistane + Fenugreek.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies. Not too worried about prolactin as I have caber stocked up.

If I dose Clomid as weekend suggested, with 25 mg for 2 weeks followed by 12.5 mg for 2 weeks, how will this effect erection quality? I've read some reports of users getting improvements and some getting ED from Clomid.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The reason I mentioned the 5DHEA and pregenolone is that my first PH was 1-T topical. It contained all three prohormones and I had no lethargy or loss of libido from it. But every oral run it's been crippling.

You might pick up some Dermacrine and run it with the 1-DHEA and be OK. Personally, I would NOT run the 1-DHEA without the Dermacrine.
    So I'm going on vacation in two weeks and have decided to do a mini cycle of this. I may as well use them before they are too far expired. Let's see how good the Dermacrine works at off setting that horrible lethargy....

Looking at the dosages on the Alpha Mass, I'm surprised that 60mg/day of 1-DHEA would do anything? Has anyone here run it as per the recommendation?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-14-2015 at 11:59 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember you saying that forerunner products were underdosed.

I took 6 caps of each for week 1 and 15 caps each for week 2-3. I had very good energy levels which I believe was a result of taking 400-600 mg of "regular" dhea each day.

I experienced great gains despite catching a cold. Out of the 3 week cycle I began to start feeling sides on about day 17. My mood crashed and my libido dropped but up until that point I felt great.

- - - Updated - - -

Clarification

W1 6 caps daily each of AM and AH
    W2-3 15 caps daily each of AM and AH

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    I remember you saying that forerunner products were underdosed.

- - - Updated - - -
    They are.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    They are.
    This is absolutely right.

I've yet to find an AMS or Forerunner product that wasn't ridiculously underdosed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be helpful if someone knowledgable could post a "conversion table" that converted forerunner products into their primordial performance equivalent. (If this already exists, someone please share the link)

It gets confusing calculating the "active" ingredients and PP renames their unique ingredients such as super RA or super RB.

Much appreciated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    I think it would be helpful if someone knowledgable could post a "conversion table" that converted forerunner products into their primordial performance equivalent. (If this already exists, someone please share the link)

It gets confusing calculating the "active" ingredients and PP renames their unique ingredients such as super RA or super RB.

Much appreciated.
    Primordial products were expensive for a reason. Eric ALWAYS gave buyers a HUGE dose of actives. He never believed in wowing people with a price tag just to sell them underdosed products.

Andro Hard v1 was a steal at $39. I think the dose was 750mg of epiandro with the LiquaVade carrier.

If I hadn't been interested in anything other than bulking at the time that product was readily available, I'd still be sitting on a locker full of it.