User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the other thing is that Eric's delivery methods were state of the art.

How many caps of alpha hard is equivalent to androhard? I felt a difference when I bumped the dose from 6 daily to 15 daily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    That's the other thing is that Eric's delivery methods were state of the art.

How many caps of alpha hard is equivalent to androhard? I felt a difference when I bumped the dose from 6 daily to 15 daily
    They are not the same. It's not only the delivery system. PP's Androhard V3 was esterified. Alphahard is not esterified. There were 2 versions of Androhard V3, both had esterified androsterone and esterified epiandrosterone, 1200mg of actives per 6 capsules. Alphahard has non esterified androsterone and epiandrosterone for a total of 300mg per 6 bio tabs. 25mg androsterone/25mg epiandrosterone per bio tab. I will say something positive about Alphahard, though. It is the only product on the market (that I know of) that has androsterone, at least for now.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Nordstroms to JC penny basically lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    15 tabs a day is a joke. 25mg a pill is a joke. Fuk their low dosed prop blend bullshit. Dam near EVERY single AMS/ for runner prohormone is severely underdosed. It's a hassle IMO

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    It's Nordstroms to JC penny basically lol
    Not even. It's like your custom maserati compared to a razor scooter
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think you could add some raw 1-DHEA powder to Dermacrine and just go from there? Or do you think there is already a max amount of powder held in the gel?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure what's changed this time around with me, but I'm not having any lethargy from this stuff yet. I'm just dosing 8 per day right now, no dermacrine yet. I am having some left nut ache which is kind of annoying....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Think you could add some raw 1-DHEA powder to Dermacrine and just go from there? Or do you think there is already a max amount of powder held in the gel?
    I highly doubt this would work. I would guess it's fairly saturated already and would result in grainy application. I also believe there is a process of getting the gel mixture just right. I would think in order to get the extra powder to dissolve would require heating the solution. I'm afraid it would end up being runny and not return to the gel like consistency after heating. I would think salvo would be a better option. However, if you decide to give it a go, let us know how it turns out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm not sure what's changed this time around with me, but I'm not having any lethargy from this stuff yet. I'm just dosing 8 per day right now, no dermacrine yet. I am having some left nut ache which is kind of annoying....
    Granted im still F'd up from Fin; however, I grabbed some of this stuff as 1-DHEA is a derivative of DHT. I have Alpha Mass from Forerunner - both version 1 and 2. Version 1 has the ester while Version 2 doesn't - which version are you using? BTW, I had a pretty fair drop in labido from the stuff - set me back some. (this was early last year for me - Version 1). I haven't touched it since then.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm aborting this mini cycle. The nut pain is annoying and un-necessary and it's non stop for the past two days.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"