User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm aborting this mini cycle. The nut pain is annoying and un-necessary and it's non stop for the past two days.
    This does not surprise me. I found 1-dhea to be highly suppressive. Even at a "low dose" I felt uncomfortable with the compound. some strange side effects with libido, general mood, and motivation. Had effects on my psyche that I didn't like. Was lethargic. Hungry but full. Pumps were good, gained some mass, but the juice was not worth the squeeze imo. Too many better options available. May very well be just me. Funny thing is that I really wanted to like it. Just felt too unnatural for me to do so.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    This does not surprise me. I found 1-dhea to be highly suppressive. Even at a "low dose" I felt uncomfortable with the compound. some strange side effects with libido, general mood, and motivation. Had effects on my psyche that I didn't like. Was lethargic. Hungry but full. Pumps were good, gained some mass, but the juice was not worth the squeeze imo. Too many better options available. May very well be just me. Funny thing is that I really wanted to like it. Just felt too unnatural for me to do so.
    Can't believe how suppressive it was. I didn't take my evening dose last night and I woke up this morning and my ball pain was gone. I feel more awake, more alive and I've only ran the stuff for 4 or 5 days, tops.

You put it perfectly...the juice is definitely not worth the squeeze on this one. I have two bottles laying around from a year or so ago and I had the dermacrine, so I really wanted to get something out of it.

Oh well. Back to my herbal rotation. I felt so much better doing that.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-18-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Can't believe how suppressive it was. I didn't take my evening dose last night and I woke up this morning and my ball pain was gone. I feel more awake, more alive and I've only ran the stuff for 4 or 5 days, tops.

You put it perfectly...the juice is definitely not worth the squeeze on this one. I have two bottles laying around from a year or so ago and I had the dermacrine, so I really wanted to get something out of it.

Oh well. Back to my herbal rotation. I felt so much better doing that.
    Was it a solo 1-DHEA cycle? That's crazy that it would shut you down so hard. I never had ball pain from a cycle, only PCT when they were returning to full size. If you want something mild why not go with Dermacrine+Ostarine? Assuming you aren't on TRT or something that would overshadow those products like test/trest.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about running this TD with a test base?

The lethargy issues, for whatever reason, mainly centered around oral use correct? Setting that aside if you were able to take a legit test base would that not combat that?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I ran 1-T topical, I felt none of the lethargy. That's because it had two ingredients of Dermacrine built in (pregenolone and 5-DHEA). When I ran 1-T Liqua-Vade, I got clobbered with lethargy. Felt like the flu. Sex drive was dead.

I'd suggest transdermal taken in conjunction with Dermacrine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    When I ran 1-T topical, I felt none of the lethargy. That's because it had two ingredients of Dermacrine built in (pregenolone and 5-DHEA). When I ran 1-T Liqua-Vade, I got clobbered with lethargy. Felt like the flu. Sex drive was dead.

I'd suggest transdermal taken in conjunction with Dermacrine.
    I've been pondering a literal testosterone base, stano base, and 1-t base combo and see how that does.