This is my second Journal with EPI ANDRO RX..I am obsessed with this compound, thanx to the SS family. Love it.

Ok so I am starting the most amazing cycle of my life...I know it..and am going to enjoy the ride. I am currently on DAY 2 of this run.

Andro Hard AHV1-by Primordial Performance (original bottle) Thank you Burly!!! I owe ya man
Iron Mag Labs Epi Andro RX

AHV1-
I will be running AHV1- at 750mgs on workout days and 500mgs on Non Workout days (20 Days)

EPI ANDRO RX
I will be running Epi Andro RX by IML at 200mgs ED on all days. (30 days)

TD EPI ANDRO-
At day 20 or when I run out of AHV1 (sad to even think about) then I will use Transdermal Epi Andro (that I made with IRON LEGION SALVO) at 500mgs ED and run that with the IML version at 200mgs until day 30.

At day 30 I will assess where I am at. I may very likely run a second month of TD epiandro and IML epi andro rx (dosages to be determined)

I will be here ED, or EOD.

Other products I will be using, are:

PreWorkout- My very own product- Ultimate Orange.Juiced PWO
Protein: Prescription Nutrition Problend (4 blend protein : whey, casein, hydro, and egg) 3x per day- Blueberry Muffin

I will be hitting the gym 4 days per week at least. Bodybuilding and Strongman combined.
Cardio will be mild. Calories will be 5-6000 per day

Starting weight is about 207lbs today..nice and lean maybe 6-8% or so.

Wish me luck and feel free to hit me with questions/comments. I will do my best to answer.