User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Holy shit......I cant believe it. Im actually really upset by this. He was such a great guy. Fuck man. There are just no words.....he will surely b missed.

Im not sure if this is the right time to mention this, but he was on trt......there are class action lawsuits going on due to people having heart attacks and strokes from topical testosterone threapy (androgel, testim, etc) I dont think that given his age this should b ignored by his wife.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Holy shit......I cant believe it. Im actually really upset by this. He was such a great guy. Fuck man. There are just no words.....he will surely b missed.

Im not sure if this is the right time to mention this, but he was on trt......there are class action lawsuits going on due to people having heart attacks and strokes from topical testosterone threapy (androgel, testim, etc) I dont think that given his age this should b ignored by his wife.
    Man, I was just think the same thing!! This is one of the first lawyers that popped up when I did a google search on heart attacks and androgel. Testosterone Supplement Attorneys in Los Angeles and Long Beach

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He was just too young for this.....way too young.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was a a large guy. Drank lots of beer. Loved his beer. Possible family history. I wouldn't go straight to juice. Suppsedly the studies hoeing links between heart problems and TRT were insurance companies who don't like to pay for shit. This is quite true. I work within themedicalindustryisfukdup
    Industry. Lots of stuff, including who did the study is just completely bullshit. ESPECIALLY insurance companies.

But back to bd. To remember his kindness imma do a give away in a day or two here.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    He was a a large guy. Drank lots of beer. Loved his beer. Possible family history. I wouldn't go straight to juice. Suppsedly the studies hoeing links between heart problems and TRT were insurance companies who don't like to pay for shit. This is quite true. I work within themedicalindustryisfukdup
    Industry. Lots of stuff, including who did the study is just completely bullshit. ESPECIALLY insurance companies.

But back to bd. To remember his kindness imma do a give away in a day or two here.
    All true Nate. But these lawyers wouldn't be putting together class action lawsuits if there wasn't money to be made. They are long and involved and take alot of man hours and time. Something to think about. Just like the TRT being a contributing factor for someone so young to die.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't know what if anything he was taking, if I had to guess based on BD's posts, I do not think TRT was his only supplementation. We don't know of underlying causes, what the circumstances were etc.

Linking his death to TRT plays to the same paranoia the Steroid Control Act does.."see hormones are dangerous even Dr.s have to be careful"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, let's not start to speculate here, it serves nobody's interests least of all his family. The simple fact is that we lost a brother way too soon.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god! I'm shocked beyond words. He and I had many conversations via PM. I can't even believe this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it wasn't for Nate, we wouldn't have known why BD never logged on again! I'm wondering how often this happens to forum members and no one knows. Now i'm paranoid. What ever happened to Scope? I used to read his LIfe Log posts all the time but right after his race he just up and quit posting. What about Burly and Dave?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully his name holds true on the other side. RIP