User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    We don't know what if anything he was taking, if I had to guess based on BD's posts, I do not think TRT was his only supplementation. We don't know of underlying causes, what the circumstances were etc.

Linking his death to TRT plays to the same paranoia the Steroid Control Act does.."see hormones are dangerous even Dr.s have to be careful"
    Whoa, whoa.....whoa. No one is linking anything to anyone. It was just a thought based on the commercials I just happened to see right before I read the news about him. That's it. Just a thought. For all we know he coulda been eating like shit the past couple years and that was that. But even if he was, early 40's (if that's how old he was) is just way to young to go. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    If it wasn't for Nate, we wouldn't have known why BD never logged on again! I'm wondering how often this happens to forum members and no one knows. Now i'm paranoid. What ever happened to Scope? I used to read his LIfe Log posts all the time but right after his race he just up and quit posting. What about Burly and Dave?
    Maybe they just get bored with this place? Maybe there isn't enough drama? Good question though. We have lost alot of posters who no longer come around.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone link to his facebook would love to see a glimpse into the type of life he lived and the great person he was.
    Last edited by O.N.; 09-17-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Can someone link to his facebook would love to see a glimpse into the type of life he lived and the great person he was.
    https://www.facebook.com/james.eaton.3979?fref=ts

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Whoa, whoa.....whoa. No one is linking anything to anyone. It was just a thought based on the commercials I just happened to see right before I read the news about him. That's it. Just a thought. For all we know he coulda been eating like shit the past couple years and that was that. But even if he was, early 40's (if that's how old he was) is just way to young to go. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they just get bored with this place? Maybe there isn't enough drama? Good question though. We have lost alot of posters who no longer come around.
    Was early in the AM , read more into than I should have I guess. I am sorry
    Last edited by Hank!; 09-17-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I like to think the fellers that drop off are busy getting laid and living the good life and they're to busy to post.

Bd was a really good guy, for some insight look into his Im a fraud thread.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After reading few previous posts, what saddened me even more is realisation that since starting his TRT/HRT BD never talked about it that much and that he never asked any questions or tips. I feel this as a bit of failure as this community is supposed to be here to share ideas, info, and also to help each other.
    I will never know wheter our help would make difference, but I can only hope that other people with any kind of problems/questions will come forward in hope to at least reduce chances of something bad happening.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 09-17-2014 at 04:49 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah Jel, you are always helpful and everyone understands the nature of the information here. We can speculate about a lot of things surrounding bd's unfortunate and untimely death but in the end, we'll never know what it would have been "if"... maybe your help gave him an extra month also, to create memories with his kids and his wife, who knows?

It's unfortunate, but today doesn't owe us tomorrow.

A true shame and I truly hope his family finds comfort somehow
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I like to think the fellers that drop off are busy getting laid and living the good life and they're to busy to post.

Bd was a really good guy, for some insight look into his Im a fraud thread.
    That thread changed my opinion about him, for the better. I dont know if it was my perception or not , but after his revelation he seemed like a much happier, helpful guy. Its good to get things off your chest and it speaks volumes of what he thought of the people here.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    That thread changed my opinion about him, for the better. I dont know if it was my perception or not , but after his revelation he seemed like a much happier, helpful guy. Its good to get things off your chest and it speaks volumes of what he thought of the people here.
    I thought the same......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"