Anyone use pure oils?

^ link didn't work for me ..?:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have placed three orders in the past year with them. First two were great but my most recent placed on 5-5-15 was a no show, never sent tracking either. Charge on my credit card shows PHF SUPPLEMENTS LLC.

I tried to contact twice through the web site. The contact drop downs / order # / topic, do not work but it let me send the message any way. Just now I emailed again for the third time to an email address I saw in an auto-response when I replied to their memorial day add email.

If they make it right I will update but I have lost trust for this source.
    Last edited by muddy; 05-18-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sent out a discount code trying to get people to order, but didn't ship them. I would no longer utilize them as a source.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They fell apart, management changes etc. I am surprised BA et al have anything to do with that sort of shitty service

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A rep might be able to contribute more information, but every order I have placed has been fulfilled, although sometimes it took weeks. I have learned this so I stock up and be sure I have plenty in reserve. Heard they had an issue with having only one person to fulfill orders so time to shipment was very long (personnel issues).

Also, their website is confusing so sometimes you may think something is in stock, but it is actually a pre-order and then it will take a while to ship even when the product is available.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finally made good, order was placed on 5/5 arrived on 6/3 (today). I think part of the issue is the website contact does not seem to work. I don't think these messages go anywhere.

I replied to a memorial day promotion code email and got an auto-response which contained a contact. I emailed this contact with my order number informing no tracking was sent product not received. This contact replied very quickly saying he would look into it and offering a discount code. Quite a few more days passed but then I got an email with shipping and another promo late code. Product arrived.

IMO the mistake was corrected, even though it took a while. They make an honest effort but they need to fix their website.
    Last edited by muddy; 06-03-2015 at 05:39 PM.