User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to store?

So I did a complete knee-jerk reaction and just stocked up with a lot of Dermacrine. Like a lot. Enough to last me a few years probably. In light of everything that seems to be going on, I want to be stocked. Not that I think Dermacrine itself will get banned, but you never know if there will be pressure at some point to stop producing it, or if BPS may voluntarily opt out someday for other reasons. Anyway, I remember how much I missed the stuff for the period of time between PP and BPS making it, plus the astronomical prices people were selling it for. I'm probably being completely paranoid, but either way I will use it all eventually, I guarantee that.

Onto my question: I'm sure this has been discussed before, but how is the best way to store this stuff long term? Like for up to a couple years or more as I use it. If I remember right refrigeration was the recommended way with the original cream style. With this being gel, is there any difference? Would it be ok just kept tucked away in a dark cabinet? That's how I usually store my PHs, just not for quite as long as I'm planning now. It appears there has been some separation issues over periods of time with the gel, can this be remedied simply by shaking it up?

Mainly looking for some tips on how to get the best use out of my stock pile over time as I use it. I want to avoid anything that will compromise the potency, contribute to separation, etc.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to be extra sure... Dark + Cool, Controlled Temperature + Vacuum Seal.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    If you want to be extra sure... Dark + Cool, Controlled Temperature + Vacuum Seal.
    I didn't even think about the vacuum seal thing, that would make sense, thanks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also keep in mind that over time there may be separation, which is totally normal. Just shake it back up.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Also keep in mind that over time there may be separation, which is totally normal. Just shake it back up.
    I figured at least some separation would probably happen over time, just wasn't sure how easily it would mix back up when shaken. I'll definitely remember that though.