User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone try Dopadex?

Anyone on here try Dopadex (98% L-Dopa)? I did earlier this year and am of the belief it did pretty much nothing. I didn't feel in a better mood, I got no elevation in sex drive, and in fact, I didn't notice a single thing.

I took it with green tea as well, trying to replicate the effects of Prolactrone, which I had tried earlier.

Prolactrone gave me numbness and tingling in the hands, feeling essentially like carpal tunnel syndrome. I felt NOTHING like that on Dopadex.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah l dopa even the high percent stuff never did much for me.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took it briefly with GABA, helped me fall asleep, and shot some slightly larger loads... everything else was unaffected tho. It's in my list of not worth it supps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    I took it briefly with GABA, helped me fall asleep, and shot some slightly larger loads... everything else was unaffected tho. It's in my list of not worth it supps.
    I don't believe that what they claim is in it is actually what's in it. When I took Prolactrone, it worked so well I had carpal tunnel from it temporarily. The only difference between Dopadex and Prolactrone, according to the label, is that Prolactrone has green tea. I included green tea with the Dopadex and it did nothing.

No wonder it's $19 and Prolactrone is $49.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    I don't believe that what they claim is in it is actually what's in it. When I took Prolactrone, it worked so well I had carpal tunnel from it temporarily. The only difference between Dopadex and Prolactrone, according to the label, is that Prolactrone has green tea. I included green tea with the Dopadex and it did nothing.

No wonder it's $19 and Prolactrone is $49.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HGH 400 that u buy at vitamin shoppe is pretty good stuff. It's the only l dopa I use. I tried 99% pure l dopa and it made me
    Feel weeeeeiiiirrrdddd. Even small doses

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't feel anything at all on that Dopadex. I'm pretty sure I could have taken half the bottle at once and the worst that would happen is diarrhea.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Anyone on here try Dopadex (98% L-Dopa)? I did earlier this year and am of the belief it did pretty much nothing. I didn't feel in a better mood, I got no elevation in sex drive, and in fact, I didn't notice a single thing.

I took it with green tea as well, trying to replicate the effects of Prolactrone, which I had tried earlier.

Prolactrone gave me numbness and tingling in the hands, feeling essentially like carpal tunnel syndrome. I felt NOTHING like that on Dopadex.
    Freepress: You realise green T is a powerful 5 alpha reductase right? I am one of the post fin guys and i read you are sensitive to anti DHT stuff. Stay well away mate. Also, L dopa can cause problems if taken for long. Parkinsons sufferers take it but it can seriously fuck you up. I used to take it myself -cycled, but i've since binned it as i could feel no benefit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    Freepress: You realise green T is a powerful 5 alpha reductase right? I am one of the post fin guys and i read you are sensitive to anti DHT stuff. Stay well away mate. Also, L dopa can cause problems if taken for long. Parkinsons sufferers take it but it can seriously fuck you up. I used to take it myself -cycled, but i've since binned it as i could feel no benefit.
    Holy shit. I had no idea that green tea was a 5ar inhibitor. I guess I'll be scrapping that shit and doing some googling.

L-dopa offsets prolactin-related sides with everything from d-aspartic acid to tren. I know they say not to use it in long cycles, though.

I always wondered how badly it could fuck a person up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I've found no proof green tea is a reductase inhibitor, I thought I had but the only studies I've found where green tea + soy isoflavones. The guys over at pegym swear by it for erection quality.

I love L dopa but I always use mucuna pruriens. About once a week usually.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Actually I've found no proof green tea is a reductase inhibitor, I thought I had but the only studies I've found where green tea + soy isoflavones. The guys over at pegym swear by it for erection quality.

I love L dopa but I always use mucuna pruriens. About once a week usually.
    Neither have I. I drink green tea a couple times a week. I also take theanine, which is a major component of green tea. I find no negatives to either.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"